General Assimilating into TMMAC

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
T

The Big Guy

That pussy was Fairuza Balk so I understand being pretty furious about getting interrupted.

I blame the T2 John Conner kid. He should have just kept his mouth shut. Or maybe flick the porch lights. He knew how that was going to end when he told his big bro.
I blame the criminals. No one else

T

The Big Guy

LOL. Looks like someone was offended and triggered by my accurate "free speech"...

And it's "you're" you inebriated uneducant.
Silly little liberal go write a poem about your feelings. Get a few tears out then return to the internet

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
It's time

For Fingers jokes
I was fingering this chick and my class ring came off. I went in deeper looking for the ring but couldn't find it. I eventually got wrist-deep and felt something metal but it was a set of car keys. WTF? So I shoved my head in and a redneck in there says "I got your ring, bro. Bring me those keys, would ya? It took me an hour to find my truck and I'm fixin to drive on outta here."

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I was fingering this chick and my class ring came off. I went in deeper looking for the ring but couldn't find it. I eventually got wrist-deep and felt something metal but it was a set of car keys. WTF? So I shoved my head in and a redneck in there says "I got your ring, bro. Bring me those keys, would ya? It took me an hour to find my truck and I'm fixin to drive on outta here."

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I am. The others, not so much.
the truth. with the influx of o..g trolls and splinty trolling now too shit is about to go sideways on tmmac. sherdog had an influx of the O..G trolls recently but they handled it well by banning them or yellow carding them

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Your no fun to argue with. Your just a lame. If you ever think your silly gay ass could make me angry then your more delusional than a tranny
It was at this moment everyone knew Special Ed was fully #triggered.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
the truth. with the influx of o..g trolls and splinty trolling now too shit is about to go sideways on tmmac. sherdog had an influx of the O..G trolls recently but they handled it well by banning them or yellow carding them
Remember camel dog? That was pathetic

I can't see any trolling yet....Everyone has been fine