General Assimilating into TMMAC

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
it was basically if the dump here was an entire forum.
I can't remember his name but I eventually managed to get him banned on SDog because he was a fucking paedo in Mayberry about Chloe Moretz so he moved there and whined to all fuck about me. Plenty of banned members agreed with him, it ws funny as fuck that they were so butthurt that they were sticking up for a legit fucking weirdo who was obsessed with a 14/15 year old.

T

The Big Guy

I can't remember his name but I eventually managed to get him banned on SDog because he was a fucking paedo in Mayberry about Chloe Moretz so he moved there and whined to all fuck about me. Plenty of banned members agreed with him, it ws funny as fuck that they were so butthurt that they were sticking up for a legit fucking weirdo who was obsessed with a 14/15 year old.
Careful you might offend some tmmac members with a statement like that

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
Careful you might offend some tmmac members with a statement like that
I'm offended, I got banned from sherdog on my secret popular account recently because someone reported my comments on Millie Bobby Brown

T

The Big Guy

I'm offended, I got banned from sherdog on my secret popular account recently because someone reported my comments on Millie Bobby Brown
You should get banned for stuff like that. It's the most appropriate response

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
my boss saw me looking at this and now he is going to fire me because he no longer thinks I am a homosexual. Thanks a lot
Hey, I made the post and then after tried to edit it to make it a spoiler. I'm sure I did it wrong, but my head is in the right place and it's a step in the right direction.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
y'all shitting up this thread.
it is stickied you know

should be unstickyd

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
the truth. with the influx of o..g trolls and splinty trolling now too shit is about to go sideways on tmmac. sherdog had an influx of the O..G trolls recently but they handled it well by banning them or yellow carding them

How is splints trolling?

Who else is trolling?

Dude.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
the truth. with the influx of o..g trolls and splinty trolling now too shit is about to go sideways on tmmac. sherdog had an influx of the O..G trolls recently but they handled it well by banning them or yellow carding them
Maybe, but maybe not. Won't know until it happens, right. We created this thing with hopes that it would someday rival the two bigger forums. That's always been what drives me...proving those arrogant fucks wrong, that laughed us off as "another start-up that would fail like the rest who have tried". That comment is embedded in my brain and it makes me run hot when I think about it. So I don't want any of us to run from growth here. We'll weed out the toxic as best we can, and hopefully end up with a community full of thousands of cool people that want to blow off some steam with other cool people. What began as a little exclusive club will hopefully grow into a big exclusive one.

T

The Big Guy

How is he a pedo?

You are amusing. You amuse me. But don’t be a cunt man.

The guy isn’t here and you are calling him the worst thing in the world.
I didn't call him a pedo. Shes was talking about a random on another forum was banned for that. I'm just applauding