General Average day in China

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Poiupoiu

Can you quack like a duck, when we
Oct 26, 2015
It's a hidden gem of a flick. One of my favourites. There's a scene with a midget and a prostitute in a bar that I got some photos of. I'll let you enjoy the movie first before I share pics
im 30 minutes in, the gibberish is just too much. speak english

Poiupoiu

Oct 26, 2015
no pic. just back from the grocery store. ran across a homeless tweaker. he was pounding something, so i stopped to take a look.

just smashing green glass into dust. OK. i asked if he was hungry, he said yes. so i gave him a banana (i only had 2 bananas, an avocado and instant coffee) . he took it then started shouting GIVE ME MORE, then more stuff i couldnt understand.

anyway, it was unusual for me in china.

i only see maybe 1 homeless person a month.

this was the 1st tweaker ive ever seen.

Last edited:

Jesus X

Bark! bark! bark!
Sep 7, 2015
no pic. just back from the grocery store. ran across a homeless tweaker. he was pounded something, so i stopped to take a look.

just smashing green glass into dust. OK. i asked if he was hungry, he said yes. so i gave him a banana (i only had 2 bananas, an avocado and instant coffee) . he took it then started shouting GIVE ME MORE, then more stuff i couldnt understand.

china is going to have a huge meth problem in the future.they supply mexican cartels with ingredients in shipping containers.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
no pic. just back from the grocery store. ran across a homeless tweaker. he was pounding something, so i stopped to take a look.

Who the fuck goes to the store for 2 bananas, an avacodo and some instant coffee?

Are you a serial killer?

Poiupoiu

Oct 26, 2015
Who the fuck goes to the store for 2 bananas, an avacodo and some instant coffee?

Are you a serial killer?
I go out for every meal. I don't keep food or cook at home (that's why I was fcuked when the lockdown 1st happened.

Anyway, that was my breakfast.