General Average day in China

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
It's a hidden gem of a flick. One of my favourites. There's a scene with a midget and a prostitute in a bar that I got some photos of. I'll let you enjoy the movie first before I share pics
im 30 minutes in, the gibberish is just too much. speak english

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
no pic. just back from the grocery store. ran across a homeless tweaker. he was pounding something, so i stopped to take a look.

just smashing green glass into dust. OK. i asked if he was hungry, he said yes. so i gave him a banana (i only had 2 bananas, an avocado and instant coffee) . he took it then started shouting GIVE ME MORE, then more stuff i couldnt understand.

anyway, it was unusual for me in china.

i only see maybe 1 homeless person a month.

this was the 1st tweaker ive ever seen.

Last edited:

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
no pic. just back from the grocery store. ran across a homeless tweaker. he was pounded something, so i stopped to take a look.

just smashing green glass into dust. OK. i asked if he was hungry, he said yes. so i gave him a banana (i only had 2 bananas, an avocado and instant coffee) . he took it then started shouting GIVE ME MORE, then more stuff i couldnt understand.

china is going to have a huge meth problem in the future.they supply mexican cartels with ingredients in shipping containers.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
no pic. just back from the grocery store. ran across a homeless tweaker. he was pounding something, so i stopped to take a look.

Who the fuck goes to the store for 2 bananas, an avacodo and some instant coffee?

Are you a serial killer?

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
Who the fuck goes to the store for 2 bananas, an avacodo and some instant coffee?

Are you a serial killer?
I go out for every meal. I don't keep food or cook at home (that's why I was fcuked when the lockdown 1st happened.

Anyway, that was my breakfast.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I go out for every meal. I don't keep food or cook at home (that's why I was fcuked when the lockdown 1st happened.

Anyway, that was my breakfast.
You should talk to homeless people more. They can be quite interesting.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Getting the china shot this afternoon.
what is the brand name of it?
we have teams and brands we root for over here in the vaccine playoffs
a team got eliminated yesterday
we even have betting lines

hope the shot went well

more china pics please
good content pp

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
No choice for which vax, I assume it's the one that's been in the news this week.

Not worried except that I fear needles/shots. Palms already sweating.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
typical stuff. does not cause me grief. i have patience, but this type of stuff makes some foreigners loose their minds.

3 wrong buildings

4 wrong wait lines.

re-wait in 2 lines after getting in-correct info

3 hours for a 1 hour procedure

no side effects yet (5 hours later)

M

member 3289

typical stuff. does not cause me grief. i have patience, but this type of stuff makes some foreigners loose their minds.

3 wrong buildings

4 wrong wait lines.

re-wait in 2 lines after getting in-correct info

3 hours for a 1 hour procedure

no side effects yet (5 hours later)
Are biang biang noodles any good?