Bellator 282 Eblen vs Mousasi - Live Discussion- Friday June 24th

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Added to Calendar: 06-24-22

Miesha's Taint

Miesha's Taint
Dec 3, 2018
Back injuries are the worst. Hopefully it’s not too serious and all you need is some rest.

I read what you said in the “need a laugh” thread and that’s a shame. I don’t know you personally but you seem like a solid dude and I hope you come out better.
Thanks bro...I appreciate it.

I'll get through but it's one shitstorm after another...Now my mum has untreatable bowel cancer and my back is fucking jacked so looks like I'm standing for 27 hours to get there...Is what it is matey.

I'll get through it.

Back to the fights and not my crying. ?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Nice. I’ve seen their stuff around and heard good things. Lots of people like the Alien Wear stuff too. A good holster is almost as important as the weapon. Stay frosty.
You too my man. The freaks be out at night.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Thanks bro...I appreciate it.

I'll get through but it's one shitstorm after another...Now my mum has untreatable bowel cancer and my back is fucking jacked so looks like I'm standing for 27 hours to get there...Is what it is matey.

I'll get through it.

Back to the fights and not my crying. ?
I’m glad you said it and not me. Lol

…but when it rains it pours.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Goddamn that was a good fight Magomedov vs Mix is gonna be fire.

I had a hard time keeping track between talking concealed carry with Wild @Wild and trying to be compassionate to Miesha's Taint @Miesha's Taint .
Plus I just hogged breakfast burrito for dinner. I’m all fucked yo with too many irons in the fire.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Goddamn that was a good fight Magomedov vs Mix is gonna be fire.

I had a hard time keeping track between talking concealed carry with Wild @Wild and trying to be compassionate to Miesha's Taint @Miesha's Taint .
Plus I just hogged breakfast burrito for dinner. I’m all fucked yo with too many irons in the fire.
I made meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and fiesta corn for the fam. Frankly, a breakfast burrito sounds better.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Bellator’s lady on the desk is a smoke show. I’d bet my last 10 bucks that she got a phat ass.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Sabatello seems like a bit of a choad.

BKFC is on too. Might have to switch it up because I don’t wanna watch Sabatello fight.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Sabatello seems like a bit of a choad.

BKFC is on too. Might have to switch it up because I don’t wanna watch Sabatello fight.
Two chics just went to war at BKFC. Trying to decide which event to watch. Will stick with this for a bit.