BJJ gear and where to buy it

Discussion in 'Grappling Forum' started by Leafs Watcher, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Leafs Watcher

Leafs Watcher This is Our year! Bring the cup home!
    Admin First 100

Ratings:
    +55,146
    I'm in search of a new rash guard for myself and some for kids Xmas presents. Can some of you tell me what sites you shop from and what brands you prefer?

I assume for quality they are basically all fairly equal so it's more the designs that attract my attention, of I'm wrong here please let me know.

So far Scramble and Tatami seem to have the best ones that suite my taste but again I'm looking for other good options.

I got this one in my cart, favourite one I've sent so far and it's about $60.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There's another cool Bloodsport one and a few more retro types that I like. My kids would probably like more super hero ones as they already have a batman and flash.

2. Rhino

Rhino Channel Moderator

Ratings:
    +11,681
    It use to be that you had to go to brand websites to purchase stuff, but nowadays you can Amazon Prime that shit. You can also check out BJJHQ.com (they do a deal of the day and usually have some good items like Gi's Rash Guards, Spats, Shorts, T-Shirts).

Personally I like Atama Gi's, although I just got a Hayabusa Gi that I love.... No Gi gear I represent No Judges Needed (my buddy Troy owns is) and Phalanx (great customer service).

I have a gear review thread here, not much is in it, but there are some decent reviews, go check it out (and please add to it)

• Like Like x 2
  3. mikesale

mikesale Lurker

Ratings:
    +1
    never seen these ones on the tatami website, just an update/edit incase anyone is interested i found a UK based company that sells rash guards where you can design your own no mimimum order at Rolly fightwear rash guards

#3 mikesale, Dec 27, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
Draft saved Draft deleted