General Bought a new car.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
Well, newish. I spent my morning at the dealer. Was late to work. Give zero fucks about that.

Another Mazda 3. But fully loaded, and bright red. Got a deal through Capital One, so I bit the bullet. I know it’s not a big deal, you bougie assholes buy new cars all the time.

Well, newish. I spent my morning at the dealer. Was late to work. Give zero fucks about that.

Another Mazda 3. But fully loaded, and bright red. Got a deal through Capital One, so I bit the bullet. I know it’s not a big deal, you bougie assholes buy new cars all the time.

Nice work dear.

Red goes faster.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016

As long as you wear the lip stick to match i approve.

Edit: just noticed the octopus on the dash. I definitely approve. Awesome.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
why you flexing on me like that doe. I like the color on your pimpmobile ,you can probably pick up a dude with a swole ass chest in that g-wagon.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
How much did you pay? Financed? Looks sharp.

I just financed a vehicle for the first time ever. I overpaid but it had the specs I wanted, low kms and its through my business.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015

I just financed a vehicle for the first time ever. I overpaid but it had the specs I wanted, low kms and its through my business.
the interest from capital one is always brutal I used have their credit card.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
Nice work dear.

Red goes faster.
I have an issue with speed, gonna have to be cautious.

As long as you wear the lip stick to match i approve.

Edit: just noticed the octopus on the dash. I definitely approve. Awesome.
My favorite. I have four. The other two didn’t fit anymore because there is now a speaker. I have no lipstick today, though. No time. I always match, though

Handicap? Because of the thing I presume
Yeah. Three surgeries gives you benefits.

The thing is not a nice way to talk about your son, @Lars

I think I paid too much, but I was way over in my car other and they completely ate it for me. My old Mazda 3 had no specs. This had everything I wanted (and then some), and was a former lease, so it had low... kms/miles.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
the interest from capital one is always brutal I used have their credit card.
I got a good interest rate 6% I believe. Have to make payments for 6 months and it'll stay fixed. Fairly certain I will pay it off as soon as available (economy pending)

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
Nice! Mazda 3's are good! Fiancée's dad in NZ drives one. Really smooth and well made. Really quality parts especially compared to my Kia hehe