General Building a deck with hot tub

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Been raining here every day but it stopped long enough to get some deck boards down today. Supposed to rain again tomorrow so I’m hoping to get all of the deck boards down by Sunday & then start on the pergola.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Been raining here every day but it stopped long enough to get some deck boards down today. Supposed to rain again tomorrow so I’m hoping to get all of the deck boards down by Sunday & then start on the pergola.

Why did you slope the deck towards the house?

M

member 1013

Want a job as a site bitch Bruv?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Why did you slope the deck towards the house?
Deck is perfectly level. Screen porch slopes away from the house some, and that's what you're seeing there. Aesthetically, I wish the deck and that screen porch slab were on the same plane, but I'm not sloping the fucking deck lol.

M

member 1013

Deck is perfectly level. Screen porch slopes away from the house some, and that's what you're seeing there. Aesthetically, I wish the deck and that screen porch slab were on the same plane, but I'm not sloping the fucking deck lol.
This is why I only offered you a labourer position

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I was fucking with you ?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I can see the finish line. Got a day left to deck around the tub and run the last board against the house. Then a couple of days on the pergola and a day building a bench. Hope to be done by next weekend if the rain holds off.

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I can see the finish line. Got a day left to deck around the tub and run the last board against the house. Then a couple of days on the pergola and a day building a bench. Hope to be done by next weekend if the rain holds off.

Im just going to go ahead and say what everybody is thinking. How are you going to raise that spigot?!

J/K deck looks good.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
Mmmmm that’s a nice looking deck. Long and thick deck too.

Please feel free to post More pictures of your sexy deck

Sausage

Hi
Apr 28, 2020
I don’t have a fucken deck, I guess I’m a hermaphrodite. No isn’t that two decks? No that’s a deck and a varanda.

I guess I’m just poor.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015

I have a similar project waiting for me... actually removed a hot tub.