Burger King's Halloween Whopper

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
our taco bell is shit up here.they are in with kfc and both share a store so both have abuot half a menu.we get all these commercials of delicious looking food and when you go there they have like 7 items on the menu

That looks like the one innnnn I think Carlsbad or Escondido.

Apr 3, 2015
executive at BK: we got millions of moldy buns guys, we cant take this financial hit....what are we going to do?

pencilneck at BK: we got just the thing. we drown those poor bastards in a1 sauce, leave it to dry in the sun, then dye them black. package them as a halloween burger since its fucking october. get to it boys!!

3 weeks later:

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
The funny thing was, I had to tell them no mayo because they said that came on there too.

If anyone's had BK before then you know they get way too crazy with the mayo.

I would have had a pint of mayo and A1 to contend with.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
executive at BK: we got millions of moldy buns guys, we cant take this financial hit....what are we going to do?

pencilneck at BK: we got just the thing. we drown those poor bastards in a1 sauce, leave it to dry in the sun, then dye them black. package them as a halloween burger since its fucking october. get to it boys!!

3 weeks later:

That pencil-neck got a $5000 performance bonus for his innovative mindset.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
The funny thing was, I had to tell them no mayo because they said that came on there too.

If anyone's had BK before then you know they get way too crazy with the mayo.

I would have had a pint of mayo and A1 to contend with.
Yeah, by the second bite I realized they forgot the A-1 because I was too mesmerized by the bun. I decided it wasn't worth the trouble to send it back. I'll try again next year.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
Yeah, by the second bite I realized they forgot the A-1 because I was too mesmerized by the bun. I decided it wasn't worth the trouble to send it back. I'll try again next year.
Yeah I could tell the bun was dryer as well. You probably got a better overall taste of it by the lack of A1.

The sandwich was OK but I would prefer a regular bun and its definitely not something that I would be scrambling to go back for.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Yeah I could tell the bun was dryer as well. You probably got a better overall taste of it by the lack of A1.

The sandwich was OK but I would prefer a regular bun and its definitely not something that I would be scrambling to go back for.
I agree. The marketing worked though because it made me eat lunch there.