Burger King's Halloween Whopper

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
thanks!!....he's my boy. Training for cadaver work right now. He's 3yo and still such a puppy. Not sure he is cut out to have a job. I would relate him to a surfer dude..lol
Hope it works out. He's handsome and has a great mask.

GJdeux

It's SAND
Mar 2, 2015
Hope it works out. He's handsome and has a great mask.
he comes from a great west german working line. His grandparents were pretty well known over there. I got him at a steal because his ear was down, one ball didn't drop and he had a heart murmur. Murmur is gone, I love the ear, and he was going to get neutered anyway, so it all worked out great for me. :)
Lots of shutzhund titles in the family line, but I don't think he has the personality for that. He's such a goof. No idea where those genes came from, lol

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
he comes from a great west german working line. His grandparents were pretty well known over there. I got him at a steal because his ear was down, one ball didn't drop and he had a heart murmur. Murmur is gone, I love the ear, and he was going to get neutered anyway, so it all worked out great for me. :)
Lots of shutzhund titles in the family line, but I don't think he has the personality for that. He's such a goof. No idea where those genes came from, lol
I never get tired of showing my boy. He's had some bacon Schutzhund obedience. Here he is hanging out in the front yard right now.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Is this beast available in Canada? I want to try it, but the BK site i pretty useless.

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
Burger King in Spain just came out with a Whopper Wine.

For the high class whopper eaters...

Burger King launches Whopper Wine for those who like their grapes flame-grilled
Wednesday 30 Sep 2015 7:34 am

Not content with freaking us all out with black burger buns for Halloween, Burger King has now launched Whopper Wine – with the strapline: ‘fire is what we do best’. Which doesn’t really make any sense, but then none of this really makes sense.

The red wine has been launched in Spain to celebrate 40 years of serving burgers to the country’s senors and senoritas. It has apparently been aged in flame-grilled wooden barrels, giving it a distinct charred flavour, and pairs perfectly with the chain’s signature burger. The limited edition wine is actually a nod to the burger giant’s Spanish heritage. When they opened their first location in the country in 1975, they added wine to the menu to tempt the locals.

(Picture: Burger King/Facebook)
Sadly, Whopper Wine is only currently available in Spain, with limited bottles being given out to fans via a Facebook competition.

However, we think they should think about a global launch.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
So yesterday user Belobog @Belobog and I got the burgers. You can tell he loved it by how he is texting on his phone...

Today Mrs Splinty wanted to give this big bodacious black burger a go...

Verdict??

"It's alright..."

"Too much mayo. Da fuck BK?"

"6/10. I'm used to at least 8 so I'm disappointed"

"Should have just told be its a black whopper instead of this A1 infused shit."

Ill let you guys ascribe the opinion to the person ;)

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
Today Mrs Splinty wanted to give this big bodacious black burger a go...

sweet double D buttermilk biscuits.

you claimed to be a fat dude doing poorly on the female scene and yet you are fit dude married to a hot woman sporting some solid whoppers?

OH THE SHENANIGANS Splinty @Splinty ! OH THE SHENANIGANS! :mad: