BUSTED: 100% White Woman Gets Caught Pretending to Be Black

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
Do you have the scientific evidence to say that she does not "feel" black. Also I use the term "feel" for lack of a better word that I myself would describe it. I fully understand me feeling sad is not the same "feeling" a Trans individual would have about the sex they identify with. I just don't get how you can be so progressive in your thinking but be so transracialphobic. Just because we don't have the science today to show that what she "feels" is an expression of her genes doesn't mean we won't in a few years from now once more research is conducted. To write her off as mentally ill is just as insulting as it is to say a Transgendered woman is mentally ill. I'm very surprised at you sir. Just like the medical community once said Transgendered individuals were mentally ill, now that more research has been conductive and society has become more accepting they are no longer considered mentally ill.
Not that long ago transgender and homosexuality was listed as a mrntsl illness in the DSM 4

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
This is too bad. All of her good work and changes she helped create comes down to if you're "black enough". I don't condone her lying about her ethnic group;but I do sneer at the social system who still sticks with the One Drop of nigger theories. If she claimed to be white could she have ever made it to the higher ranks of the NAACP? Or would blacks just dissmiss her because she doesn't truly understand our struggle as a white woman?
Would her marriage to a black man be celebrated or would we discount it as just another white bitch stealing a good black man?
I get why she lied and I'm ashamed that she felt it was necessary to do so.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
This is too bad. All of her good work and changes she helped create comes down to if you're "black enough". I don't condone her lying about her ethnic group;but I do sneer at the social system who still sticks with the One Drop of nigger theories. If she claimed to be white could she have ever made it to the higher ranks of the NAACP? Or would blacks just dissmiss her because she doesn't truly understand our struggle as a white woman?
Would her marriage to a black man be celebrated or would we discount it as just another white bitch stealing a good black man?
I get why she lied and I'm ashamed that she felt it was necessary to do so.
There are other local Naacp leaders around the country that are white. There's even stories saying she told her brothers they better not out her as white. She also taught from a book 'how to be black'.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
There are other local Naacp leaders around the country that are white. There's even stories saying she told her brothers they better not out her as white. She also taught from a book 'how to be black'.
So. I'm red dot Indian until I change my weave. I don't find cows especially interesting but I do like the Happy Cow California commercials

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
Clearly, anytime parents set out to defame or expose their children I have a real issue with it. Can't stand those mother fuckers and will justify any side the child of those fuckfaces chose.
I hate that shit. I call my parents the Motherfuckersons to their face so yeah, ignore me when that is part of any story.

Feb 28, 2015
I live in Spokane. I volunteer next door to and spend time in the building the NAACP office is in here. That's all imma say about that. At least when I say I live in Spokane people will go, ok, I know where that is vs up until a week ago people would be like HUH SPO-WHAT?

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I live in Spokane. I volunteer next door to and spend time in the building the NAACP office is in here. That's all imma say about that. At least when I say I live in Spokane people will go, ok, I know where that is vs up until a week ago people would be like HUH SPO-WHAT?
Have you had any interactions with this ma'am? We're you the one committing the hate crimes against her?

Feb 28, 2015
Have you had any interactions with this ma'am? We're you the one committing the hate crimes against her?
I have not. And no, I was not but heard a lot about it and was down there during support protests after the fact. The day the story broke I saw her picture plastered everywhere on twitter and was like oh shit did something happen to her, I thought maybe she got attacked or something but then I was like oh for crying out loud. It's such a circus. I'm actually going down there this afternoon to my volunteer gig, will see what the happs are, supposedly today was the meeting, but she canceled it but people were still going to come. Hopefully no drams once I get there, I'm too tired to deal today ha

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
The woman who resigned today as head of a civil rights group after being "outed" as white by her parents sued a university for discriminating against her for being white, according to a report by The Smoking Gun website.

Rachel Dolezal, 37, has stepped down today as president of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People in Spokane, Washington after it was revealed that she had pretended to be black for several years:
But she reportedly sued historically black Howard University in 2002, alleging that she was denied a scholarship and teaching post because she was white.

Ms Dolezal's family say she gradually changed her appearance and claimed to be African-American

Ms Dolezal graduated from Howard that same year with a degree in fine arts, but claimed in the suit that the university was "discriminatory", and preferred black applicants to their white counterparts, according to the report.
Court documents name the plaintiff in the suit as Rachel Moore. Ms Dolezal's spouse at the time was named Kevin Moore.

Rachel Dolezal pictured on her wedding day with husband Kevin Moore and her family Picture: Splashnews

The suit was ultimately unsuccessful, and the plaintiff was forced to reimburse the university for its court costs.

Ms Dolezal has not confirmed that she was the plaintiff in the suit.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
I have not. And no, I was not but heard a lot about it and was down there during support protests after the fact. The day the story broke I saw her picture plastered everywhere on twitter and was like oh shit did something happen to her, I thought maybe she got attacked or something but then I was like oh for crying out loud. It's such a circus. I'm actually going down there this afternoon to my volunteer gig, will see what the happs are, supposedly today was the meeting, but she canceled it but people were still going to come. Hopefully no drams once I get there, I'm too tired to deal today ha
How racially varied is that chapter of the naacp? Do you see a variety of ethnic groups working there?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
This woman has some issues that likely stem from her childhood. What race she wants to claim or whatever, I couldn't give a shit. But she's got some issues that extend way beyond that, in my opinion.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Anddddd now she's an alleged artistic plagerist. It's the story that keeps on giving!

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Got a link to the plagerist stuff? Was she selling art and making money from it?

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
I don't know how I feel about this. I can copy any of Picasso' pieces of work, even did as a child at school(everyone in class did), but as long as I don't try to pass that off as my work(It wouldn't work, trust me) or try to sell it for money, then is it really plagiarism? She still painted it, it's her work, there is skill involved in that. It is different for written pieces, as then you are just copy and pasting, there is no skill involved in typing/writing words if you are copying, but that isn't the case for painting. So as long as you aren't passing it off as someone else's work, then there isn't really a problem?

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I don't know how I feel about this. I can copy any of Picasso' pieces of work, even did as a child at school(everyone in class did), but as long as I don't try to pass that off as my work(It wouldn't work, trust me) or try to sell it for money, then is it really plagiarism? She still painted it, it's her work, there is skill involved in that. It is different for written pieces, as then you are just copy and pasting, there is no skill involved in typing/writing words if you are copying, but that isn't the case for painting. So as long as you aren't passing it off as someone else's work, then there isn't really a problem?
She's passed it off as her work without even mentioning the original artist. That's an issue, especially when she's an art major and a college professor. On top of her other craziness.

All that aside I'd love to sleep with her. I'm sure she's a nut in the sack.