General Buying a Compound and Starting a Cult

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Can I help run the place as a manager of sorts we can all change our name to bhagavan.

M

member 1013

Can't wait to get SongExotic2 @SongExotic2 's ass in this sex swing, might even lock him inside it like @Madmartigan from WillowView attachment 68094
Here is where the rest of the Cult Members will be staying, heavily fortified
View attachment 68096
I have big plans for this area, possibly breeding tigers and a drug lab...Open to any other ideas of course.
View attachment 68097
Orgy Room again
View attachment 68095
Planning to expand and develop the rest of the 82 acres and purchasing all surrounding real estate, Cult will house approx 1,300 people within 2 years.
We plan on extensive underground facilities complete with Bowling Alley and multiple sex dungeons. I'm looking for investors @Lars
View attachment 68098

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Can't wait to get SongExotic2 @SongExotic2 's ass in this sex swing, might even lock him inside it like @Madmartigan from WillowView attachment 68094
Here is where the rest of the Cult Members will be staying, heavily fortified
View attachment 68096
I have big plans for this area, possibly breeding tigers and a drug lab...Open to any other ideas of course.
View attachment 68097
Orgy Room again
View attachment 68095
Planning to expand and develop the rest of the 82 acres and purchasing all surrounding real estate, Cult will house approx 1,300 people within 2 years.
We plan on extensive underground facilities complete with Bowling Alley and multiple sex dungeons. I'm looking for investors @Lars
View attachment 68098
Lol willow

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Where do you put the chicken wings? Can't have a proper orgy without chicken wings
Got it
Your in charge of the free range chickens

I'm thinking a flock of approx 7-800 will keep us in the wings
150 Turkeys as well for holidays and other nefarious purposes

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
Maybe it's possible to rent out parts of the facilities to bring in money and new prospects.

Think anything from the 'health' space and/or with the word 'retreat' in it.
> Pork Chops Cosmic Vegan Retreat (2weeks 3.000bucks)
> Secret Martial Arts Kumite in the middle of nowhere (includes group pictures of 'tournament participants' as well as a guaranteed take home trophy)
> Wim Hof U.S. Retreat+Headquarters, the room with the buddha is the breathing room plus we keep bees on the property and a glass of Inner Fire honey costs 25bucks
> 2 week supervised fasting retreat (incl. 800kcal daily of vegetable broth and tea with self made honey) - 3.800 bucks
> 3 week no talking retreat 4.000 bucks(*rooms are fitted with camera and microphone in order to assure no talking)
> live like a 'nature monk'-retreat: all of above (*except for the kumite trophy and vegan food) + participation of residents praying & chanting group sessions, medtitation, traditional monk whippings, plus participants are provided with reading materials and mantras
> barefoot and grounding self realization yogic retreat (cannot put a price on it, participants can+must however remain on the property to pay with 6weeks of physical labour and participation of group activities on the compound)
> distressed couples action therapy retreat, incl. barefoot walk on hot coals (spaces are limited, please provide full personal detail incl. photographs along with the application)
> and so on

I think that can attract some potential new signups. "Hey this was a phenomenal time, thank you soo much." - "Well you know, some of us are actually living here, full time..."