Society Car plows into antifa during white nationalist protest of statue being removed

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Fuck em for sure. But I can only go as far as enjoying the captain America 4chan larpers.
I'm not down for the jackbooting in any way.

I'm "USA USA USA" as fuck, and that means shithead Duke gets to talk... And get exposed.
I agree for the most part, but when your cause has a history of violence, don't be surprised when it gets turned on you. Both sides are guilty of that history.

M

member 3289

A person died today.

No matter who it was, everyone should feel some sort of empathy for that person and, especially, for that person's family and friends.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Thanks bro :cheers:
Such weird people here.

One one hand, you are just as bad as terror sympathizers with complete disregard for human life.

On the other hand, if somebody a guy here just knows drove drunk and fucked up big time, it gets countless hearts and becomes a sentimental thread.

Well, I always had the feeling a lot of the compassion shown here is kinda fake.

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Such weird people here.

One one hand, you are just as bad as terror sympathizers with complete disregard for human life.

On the other hand, if somebody a guy here just knows drove drunk and fucked up big time, it gets countless hearts and becomes a sentimental thread.

Well, I always had the feeling a lot of the compassion shown here is kinda fake.
You are 100% correct, there are a ton of weirdos here.

Last edited:

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Such weird people here.

Tell us about German compassion

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Such weird people here.

I think that's becoming the nature of people in general.

Unless something applies to you or someone you "know" then you're more and more detached and just pick a side and move on to the next tragedy.

This one is close to me because I'm a lifelong VA resident, was just working at the UVA medical school hospital on Tuesday, and grew up in a small town where the kind of racism that we're seeing lately on a large scale was always present.

Charlottesville, for all of it's faults and douchebags, is a cozy little city that has a pretty diverse batch of residents that are pretty liberal that most definitely make the old money in the area and people in the surrounding rural areas very uncomfortable.

This is sad. Not just the loss of life from someone thinking that their thoughts are worth killing for but also because it's a horrible stain on the state and country.

The only good that I see coming from this is that with so many faces now being linked to hateful, racist images people will at least know when they're near some of these people and can hopefully reject them and cull them from the herd.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I don't think these protesters are being paid enough. That shit is getting dangerous out there.

Emotions appear to be running high.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
<blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Video of car hitting anti-racist protestors. Let there be no confusion: this was deliberate terrorism. My prayers with victims. Stay home. <a href="Brennan Gilmore on Twitter">pic.twitter.com/MUOZs71Pf4</a></p>&mdash; Brennan Gilmore (@brennanmgilmore) <a href="
View: https://twitter.com/brennanmgilmore/status/896434516260212737
">August 12, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Interesting wording in that tweet "ant-racist protesters".

drjones

Banned
Apr 25, 2016
a police helicopter just crashed and exploded in the area, do helicopter crews have any bailout preparation? :(

edit - yeah i know it sounds ridiculous just where my brain went hoping there was some way whoever was in it was still alive...

Last edited: