General Cirillos' first night on stakeout, he shot 3 armed robbers, and made 500 shitposts MEGATHREAD

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

Which mods did I cry to? I didn't want my thread frozen. You were looking like a dumb fuck. They saved you not me
Lol whatever you need to convince yourself. Waaaah CMNH is being mean to me and doesn't believe my bullshit stories waaaah.

Stop starting shit and I'll stop making you cry thanks

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Lol whatever you need to convince yourself. Waaaah CMNH is being mean to me and doesn't believe my bullshit stories waaaah.

Stop starting shit and I'll stop making you cry thanks
I made a thread offering to prove anything u thought I was making up. You did not have one question or ask for one pic. Which proves you just come online to troll ppl. No idea why mods froze that thread. Or why you never come out of your tough guy character when everyone knows you are a bitch.
Only thing that bothered me was when pnd and a mod questioned if I was a liar. I am not.

You are a bitch and everyone knows it. Idc about you. Stay in your little tough guy character. Fine w me. You used to be funny. Idk what enjoyment you get out of coming on here acting like this but have fun

M

member 3289

I made a thread offering to prove anything u thought I was making up. You did not have one question or ask for one pic. Which proves you just come online to troll ppl. No idea why mods froze that thread. Or why you never come out of your tough guy character when everyone knows you are a bitch.
Only thing that bothered me was when pnd and a mod questioned if I was a liar. I am not.

You are a bitch and everyone knows it. Idc about you. Stay in your little tough guy character. Fine w me. You used to be funny. Idk what enjoyment you get out of coming on here acting like this but have fun
I'm not reading this

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Think you can handle a Subaru? She’s a lot of vehicle, but once you learn how to harness her power, the world opens up to you in ways you never dreamed.
I need something bigger than a Forrester... Otherwise we would be starting a Subie Club immediately.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Think you can handle a Subaru? She’s a lot of vehicle, but once you learn how to harness her power, the world opens up to you in ways you never dreamed.
I need something bigger than a Forrester... Otherwise we would be starting a Subie Club immediately.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I have two subarus in the driveway
One is the Ladies and one is an emergency vehicle
I Drive a Ford truck

those subarus are amazing on Ice and Snow