General Civil Unrest MEGATHREAD

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Nov 21, 2015
That Asian dude handled that fat and disgusting wildebeast with a undercut perfectly ?

That was funny and even after he hipped her to what he was referencing she still kept being obtuse

At some point it would seem you'd realize how stupid you sound and how awkward you are making things.

Anyone that has not been living under a rock immediately understood the reference

download.png

Nov 21, 2015

Hmm... My 1st thoughts

Well "cracker" does not carry the same weight as nigg**er. That is true. Hence why typically most of us are comfortable actually saying
the word cracker as long as we are speaking and describing how someone else used it and we aren't using it ourselves to refer to or insult
someone.

Whereas given the same scenario most of us (Joe Rogan found this out the hard way) including myself still can't bring ourselves
to actually say "nigg**r" even if we are just describing how someone else used it and we are not using it ourselves to put someone
down.

That said...

If you are gonna be a jack ass and call someone cracker don't come crying to me when they call you "nigg**r" in retaliation

If you cant respect other people then you have NO legitimate expectation for someone else's respect.

My 2nd Thoughts...

He leaned into to "nigg**r" a bit too much for someone that is simply retaliating.

Then he went with the hanging people from trees shit.

Which is exactly why I stay armed to the teeth and never leave my house with out a pack of Dogos just itching
to rip a hole in some bigots throat wishing to do me harm like he eluded to doing.

Update/Edit: Irrelevant and admittedly very petty...

I just had to buy 2,500 legal folders for a new department in my firm. Its an emergency and I couldn't order from our regular supplier.

I noticed consciously I was being a bad person because I saw "Made In America" and purposefully clicked
on another offer that wasnt American.

The good thing is I caught myself in my own prejudice against America and started to click back on my browser and buy American.

Then I saw this shit...

And said FUCK AMERICA.... and very childishly opted to send a few grand to a non American company
instead that even charged me more then the American made brand.

2022-03-22_4-51-02.png

2022-03-22_4-53-22.png

Last edited:

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Fox News' Lara Logan says Rothschilds paid Darwin to invent evolution theory

"Does anyone know who employed Darwin? Where does Darwinism come from?" Logan asked. "Look it up. The Rothschilds."

"I'm just saying Darwin was hired by someone to come up with a theory based on evidence," she added before saying that evolution is a chicken or egg debate and cannot be answered scientifically.

M

member 1013

What you got against coke-sniffin furry orgies!

Have fun at the library with your democrat friends. NERD!
Everyone who has read my postings know I love coke and depraved sex. I struggle with it daily. Gods I want a bump.