General Community chit chat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
P

Punch

I remember walking through the woods when I was about 11 years old with my buddy Delvon, and we happened upon a large knotted rope hanging from a tree. The sort of thing you'd find on the banks of a creek for swinging and dropping into the water. Only there was no water. There were however large sand piles and it was just as fun swinging from the rope and flying down a small embankment onto the sand hills.

We visited that site in the woods often on the weekends. One day while exploring these woods, we happened upon a small, 3 foot high tin and cardboard shack. It was scary so we stayed away. One day, we saw two pretty, slightly older girls there... and a guy. This interested my pre-pubescent brain, but not enough to stimulate adventure or risk harm, so I continued to stay away.

Some time later, Delvon told me he'd stopped by the shack and had sex with the girls. I remember feeling mixed emotions of jealousy, confusion and inadequacy. My knee-jerk response to Delvon was "Me too".

He asked me what we did. "Everything", I lied.

His follow up question perplexed me for many years to come... it still does if I'm being honest.

"Did you do butt to butt?", he asked.

"Yes" I lied.
Quoted for posterity. Best Non-Sequitur I've ever seen. :D

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Gf went bra shopping in Victoria's secret earlier. It was awesome

I had about 5 beers while I waited at a bar a few doors down