Society Corona - Stock Market thinktank

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Market finished up.

IDOW was down $1100 mid-day and it recovered to finish up on the day. Insanity.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Looking to start a position in SQQQ. No way they can keep this market propped up. I’m betting against it.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
you’ve only got Canadian dollars

Thats like 40 to the pound. It’s hardly likely you’re going to lose real money ffs.

quit bitching pussy

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
you’ve only got Canadian dollars

Thats like 40 to the pound. It’s hardly likely you’re going to lose real money ffs.

quit bitching pussy
tetley tea is down to 4 bucks a share you should stock up . i would give you the price on colgate but we both know brits have no use for it

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
tetley tea is down to 4 bucks a share you should stock up . i would give you the price on colgate but we both know brits have no use for it
no one normal drinks tetleys.

butt here we are.

wise up princess. Folks are feeding you bad lines.

you are being seen as a Mark.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Futures down nearly 300. My prediction is a pullback to around DOW 28k. The intentional destruction of the country continues.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
Australian stock market is down like 15% or some shit in 2022. Prices still have a little more to fall imo and when they do I’ll be there with a few grand to buy up

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Will do. What’s your thoughts on a fund that bets on the market pulling back? I don’t think we’re close to a bottom yet.
Never messed with one. Market feels toppy as hell, but I've been saying that for a while. But my assumption is an ETF that shorts the market will have some type of fee attached to it to cover the margin calls.

What's weird is we've seen continued upward pricing in some stocks despite historically poor performances. It's about beating the analysts instead of putting a solid quarter of business in the books. To some degree it's been like that for a while now, but it's gotten goofy lately.

Analysts predict a stock will have profits that represent a 50% pullback from previous quarters, but the company reports only 49% pullback and the stock shoots up 15%. LMAO. They're still bleeding money. It's bonkers.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Never messed with one. Market feels toppy as hell, but I've been saying that for a while. But my assumption is an ETF that shorts the market will have some type of fee attached to it to cover the margin calls.

What's weird is we've seen continued upward pricing in some stocks despite historically poor performances. It's about beating the analysts instead of putting a solid quarter of business in the books. To some degree it's been like that for a while now, but it's gotten goofy lately.

Analysts predict a stock will have profits that represent a 50% pullback from previous quarters, but the company reports only 49% pullback and the stock shoots up 15%. LMAO. They're still bleeding money. It's bonkers.
The volatility we’ve seen over the last couple of weeks leads me to believe we’re going to see something significant. We shall see.