Society Corona - Stock Market thinktank

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Hedge funds are doing everything in their power to keep AMC below $60 but it's been a battle all day. Good to see it maintain mid-50's and consolidate. Would like to see it retest $57 in the AH and pop in the pre-market. Expecting some serious volatility this week and next.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
GME - still the ultimate play?
AMC - right behind GME...

Today:
Clov
Wish
AHT
Geo
WKHS

...still in the mix...

BB
Nok
Sndl
nakd
Tlry
Plug
Cciv

...the list goes on and on...

What in the world is going on? Nothing makes sense ...money is to be made and soon it'll all come crashing down ...right crypto?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Feel like it's gonna be a wild ride on AMC over the next couple of weeks. Big swings up & down. Hold onto your nuts.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
AMC pushing $65 early but I think this could be one hell of a volatile day. It won't shock me if it closes at $52 & it won't shock me if it closes at $75.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Damn, just saw the DOW is down 427 and down about 1300 since June 7th. Glad I moved all of my 401k into bonds about a month ago or whenever that was.

Hauler @Hauler - you think this is the start of a serious pullback?

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Damn, just saw the DOW is down 427 and down about 1300 since June 7th. Glad I moved all of my 401k into bonds about a month ago or whenever that was.

Hauler @Hauler - you think this is the start of a serious pullback?
No clue.

But I do think it's coming. We're up to record levels on the back of free money being pumped into the economy. It's a house of cards.

I pulled half my shit out about a month ago. Kept positions on established, dividend paying stocks. Liquidated most of my Covid plays. Blew it big time on AMC, but I keep telling myself not to get too pissy about a 700% gain. Haha.

I even sold half my RFP. Still holding out hope that it hits $20 but it's been lagging of late for sure.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
No clue.

But I do think it's coming. We're up to record levels on the back of free money being pumped into the economy. It's a house of cards.

I pulled half my shit out about a month ago. Kept positions on established, dividend paying stocks. Liquidated most of my Covid plays. Blew it big time on AMC, but I keep telling myself not to get too pissy about a 700% gain. Haha.

I even sold half my RFP. Still holding out hope that it hits $20 but it's been lagging of late for sure.
Yeah I think it’s coming too. I’m predicting August and September to be the start of it. I’m going to keep my 401k in bonds & then move it back into stocks when I think the market has about hit its low.

Regarding AMC, I think you could buy back in at the current price and be Golden. If this thing squeezes, $60 will look like peanuts.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
AMC trading between $62 and $50 for a couple of weeks here, without retesting the $40’s is big. Consolidating and hanging on until margin calls happen. Would love to see the $70’s again very soon.