Society Corona - Stock Market thinktank

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
AMC trading between $62 and $50 for a couple of weeks here, without retesting the $40’s is big. Consolidating and hanging on until margin calls happen. Would love to see the $70’s again very soon.
Surprised it's holding where it is.
I hope it hits $500 for ya.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Surprised it's holding where it is.
I hope it hits $500 for ya.
Pleasantly surprised as well, especially with lower volume of late. Hoping we see a spike above $70 to restart some momentum and FOMO buying.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
CCIV is your meme stonk dark horse

There probably going to be a dip due to lucid motors fudging their timeline, but it's shorted at the same rate as AMC and GME, has a new leadership on the lucid board like GME, and is purchasing one of the only new EV competitors with hype.
Jumping in tomorrow morning.

Pleasantly surprised as well, especially with lower volume of late. Hoping we see a spike above $70 to restart some momentum and FOMO buying.
$AMC is the cream of the crop, I rise to the top! I never eat a pig, 'cause a pig is a cop
Or better yet a Terminator, like Arnold Schwarzanegger

Big moves coming baby!
Time to...

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XhzpxjuwZy0

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
US Aviation has approved Virgin Galactic to fly people to space.

It's a race between 3 billionaires in the new space race - Branson (SPCE), Bezos and Musk.

Virgin Galactic completed its first manned space flight last month. With a capacity of 6 passengers, SpaceShipTwo has more than 600 reservations for 90 minute space flights priced at $250,000 / ticket.

The goal is to have their first paid customer flight this summer.

The market loves the news, as it's up 32% today...

Screenshot_20210625-121334_Webull.jpg

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Not specifically covid related but it's definitely titillating concerning the future of Tesla.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Me too, I was to see a filthy rich Wild @Wild.
I'm only holding 159 shares, so I'm not going to get rich off of AMC. But if it does squeeze like many are predicting, I could make enough $ to help pay for some of my daughters college tuition. That's really what I'm trying to accomplish.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I'm only holding 159 shares, so I'm not going to get rich off of AMC. But if it does squeeze like many are predicting, I could make enough $ to help pay for some of my daughters college tuition. That's really what I'm trying to accomplish.
95 grand would be a nice haul.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Keeping an eye on Weyerhaueuser (WY)
Not too far off their pre-Covid level at $34 - down from a 52 week high of $41.68

Lumber is dropping, but I'm almost certain it will level off far above what was considered "normal" and should stay there for a bit. I think the drop in share price is more market driven than anything else - a market that few understand - and the company stands to be more profitable than ever before if the market holds like I think it will.

Dividend stock at 2% yield.

Lumber, EWP & Panel producer.

Screenshot_20210628-124815_Webull.jpg

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
You got a 529 dawg?
We have a Coverdell Fund thru American Funds that we have been investing in since she was about 4 years old. Assuming something disastrous doesn't occur in the markets, that fund should cover most of her college tuition...especially if she lives at home and attends Indiana University Southeast, which we have been discussing with her. But with that said, if she wanted to go somewhere away from home and live on campus, I want to do everything possible to get her thru debt free.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Lumber is dropping, but I'm almost certain it will level off far above what was considered "normal" and should stay there for a bit. I think the drop in share price is more market driven than anything else - a market that few understand - and the company stands to be more profitable than ever before if the market holds like I think it will.

Dividend stock at 2% yield.

Lumber, EWP & Panel producer.
I hope lumber crashes through the fucking basement.