General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Apparently western Arkansas is a new trendy developing area
I’m going to NW Arkansas in two weeks with my family and bros family for spring break. Bentonville area has become one of the prime destinations in the US to travel to for mountain biking. It’s become one of the newest Mecca’s for biking, tons and tons of killer trails. It’s become a hip little town and it’s gorgeous up there. I was as surprised as anybody, but turns out it’s really cool.

Hoping to get at least 4 solid riding days over the week I’m there, so I’m going to have to try real hard not to hurt myself (again)

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015

Leader of massively minority city rejects vaccine while other democratic governors say we’re a racist country because minorities aren’t getting the vaccine

B7533A51-228C-432A-944E-4D3E9719EE34.gif

M

member 3289

FBI Urged to Probe Corrupt Vaccine Favoritism by Florida's GOP Gov. Ron DeSantis
“That was not a site that we were involved in, in the Keys,” DeSantis said. “That was one of the South Florida hospital systems [that] went to this community of seniors, I think that’s great. I want seniors to get shots, I think they did a good job of doing that. We just weren’t involved with it in any way, shape, or form.”

But a statement Friday from Baptist Health South Florida spokeswoman Dori Alvarez appeared to contradict the governor, saying the state was involved in the decision and that the hospital system assisted only in the logistics of delivering doses already earmarked by the state for Ocean Reef.

“It is our understanding that the Medical Center at Ocean Reef asked the State of Florida for vaccine doses, and the State of Florida asked Baptist Health to take delivery of the doses to our ultra-cold freezer storage for delivery to the Medical Center at Ocean Reef,” she wrote in an email to the South Florida Sun Sentinel.

The Miami Herald reported this week that Ocean Reef’s residents received 1,200 doses in January, ahead of most communities in the state. A month later, Ocean Reef resident Bruce Rauner, the former Republican governor of Illinois, wrote DeSantis’ political committee a $250,000 check. That donation came on top of donations of $5,000 each from 17 Ocean Reef residents through December, according to the Herald.