General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
free association, mutually-beneficial exchanges.

anything else is rationalizing slavery - that it's OK for someone to compel a person to use their skill or knowledge for inadequate compensation.
So you'd be fine with all food producers colluding to starve out a group of people they didn't like?

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
at least we are talking about it...some dialogue is better than no dialogue

I know most of y'all don't believe me that this is part of a pre planned agenda

But this is part of a pre planned agenda, I have already posted many links to said agenda

Digital Vaccine Passport will track your ass everywhere even if you are paying cash

You become a bar code/serial number/QP Code and lose all anonymity and privacy

I don't want the human existence to be reduced to being scannable like in the documentary Idiocracy
Unreal

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
He needs a lot of land to grow the biological nanobots he puts into the vaccines
I dislike Bill Gates for a variety of reasons. But watching him be declared Satan over the course of weeks was tremendous to watch.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
I dislike Bill Gates for a variety of reasons. But watching him be declared Satan over the course of weeks was tremendous to watch.
I don't care about him pretty much, but yeah it's interesting how a kinda group - slipstream (prolly murdering those words right now) forms on specific people or things.

As someone from a country where parts of it was heavily under the thumb of the Stasi, where pretty much everyone and all their relations were being scrutinized constantly, I think such internet-mobs are perverted.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Texas is about 30% immune this morning if you look at vaccinations and covid positives that survived.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
at least we are talking about it...some dialogue is better than no dialogue

I know most of y'all don't believe me that this is part of a pre planned agenda

But this is part of a pre planned agenda, I have already posted many links to said agenda

Digital Vaccine Passport will track your ass everywhere even if you are paying cash

You become a bar code/serial number/QP Code and lose all anonymity and privacy

I don't want the human existence to be reduced to being scannable like in the documentary Idiocracy
You've already got something that tracks your every move. It's called a smart phone.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
I can say that my arm is sore, but the leg/foot I have nerve damage in is considerably worse than normal. Otherwise, I’m okay after getting my Pfizer 1 yesterday.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
So you'd be fine with all food producers colluding to starve out a group of people they didn't like?
You mean like Stalin did? Or like Mao? Or like Pol Pot?

Is it easier or harder to starve people if you have the full power of The State behind you?

The power to do good is the power to do evil.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I don't care about him pretty much, but yeah it's interesting how a kinda group - slipstream (prolly murdering those words right now) forms on specific people or things.

As someone from a country where parts of it was heavily under the thumb of the Stasi, where pretty much everyone and all their relations were being scrutinized constantly, I think such internet-mobs are perverted.
Nobody is declaring him satan brothers
There are some that aren't buying the philanthropist rebrand of his image

I have posted a couple great videos that outline and detail why the rebrand and the video sources every single claim made against him so the viewer can do their own research and fact checking. I don't expect anybody to watch the video but it does exist

Multiple countries including India are suing and have had courts determine his foundation is at fault for harming humans, not something you will see on MSM but that doesn't make it untrue.

So it is a lot more than an "internet mob"

FYI it isn't just a single image with epstein...He met with him at least 6 times and was having meetings and financial dealings, all after Jeffrey was convicted of crimes against the underaged.

Food for though.

PS Unrelated but interesting.... type The most powerful doctor in the world into your search engine.

Last edited:

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
You've already got something that tracks your every move. It's called a smart phone.
Yes
I am fully aware of that

But you are not required to carry it, I do not carry it...volume off and I leave it at home or in my vehicle, it is basically an answering machine

If vaxx passport goes digital you will have to have it with you. It will also carry your medical history and that isn't something most people have on their cellphone. We know they aren't secure so it is a big hit to privacy and another big move towards a complete surveillance state.