General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Businesses discriminate against people who don't wear shirts or shoes all the time.

Or who are being rude to other customers or staff.

Or who are too wasted.

Etc etc etc.
Discrimination based on health is nowhere near the same as not wearing a shirt or being rude.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
And I think that if a business wants to alienate customers and turn away cash, especially in this era where that will be news, then they should be allowed to do so.

It's bad business but it's their business.
Because it's a medical condition, I disagree.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
And I think that if a business wants to alienate customers and turn away cash, especially in this era where that will be news, then they should be allowed to do so.

It's bad business but it's their business.
Are you against ADA laws?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
at least we are talking about it...some dialogue is better than no dialogue

I know most of y'all don't believe me that this is part of a pre planned agenda

But this is part of a pre planned agenda, I have already posted many links to said agenda

Digital Vaccine Passport will track your ass everywhere even if you are paying cash

You become a bar code/serial number/QP Code and lose all anonymity and privacy

I don't want the human existence to be reduced to being scannable like in the documentary Idiocracy

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Are you against ADA laws?
Some.
Because it's a medical condition, I disagree.
It's a potential medical condition.

Since we're in hypothetical world right now...

You haven't been vaccinated.
I own a store that has the best tiramisu in Canada. You want some. I want to try to protect my employees more than I want your $5.99. I should be allowed to do so even if it's silly and low risk. At that point we let the market dictate whether I can keep my doors open to pay for the people that I'm trying to protect and employ. And you can go seek out inferior tiramisu.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
It's a potential medical condition.

Since we're in hypothetical world right now...

You haven't been vaccinated.
I own a store that has the best tiramisu in Canada. You want some. I want to try to protect my employees more than I want your $5.99. I should be allowed to do so even if it's silly and low risk. At that point we let the market dictate whether I can keep my doors open to pay for the people that I'm trying to protect and employ. And you can go seek out inferior tiramisu.
So what other potential medical conditions can I deny people service for maybe having? Cold? Flu? AIDS? Cancer? Using a wheelchair?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
If you want to... Have at it.

Enjoy tanking your business as YOU desire.
I prefer governors to nip that bullshit in the bud

Keeps that type of crap from establishing a foothold in our society

Liberty is a wonderful thing and deserves to be protected

IMO

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
So what other potential medical conditions can I deny people service for maybe having? Cold? Flu? AIDS? Cancer? Using a wheelchair?
you should be allowed to deny service or transaction to any person for any reason, unless you're an agent of the gov't

it gets blurry when airlines and others are 'too big to fail' and act as state utilities when they run out of money.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
you should be allowed to deny service or transaction to any person for any reason, unless you're an agent of the gov't

it gets blurry when airlines and others are 'too big to fail' and act as state utilities when they run out of money.
blurry lines indeed