General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
That's cherry picking, sir.
I think it is more pertinent data because at one time florida was attempting lockdown.
apples to oranges any way you look at it IMO

One thing is for sure

Florida is not Bodies in the Streets even though they are not "locked down" as bad as Cali.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I think it is more pertinent data because at one time florida was attempting lockdown.
apples to oranges any way you look at it IMO
Well, for data to be relevant you need to take all of it. For you to say "Over the last few months." Where someone advocating for lockdown could say the same about when Florida was getting pummeled during the earlier months of covid. Also, as has been pointed out to you before, Florida's dip coincides with their vaccine rollout.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Well, for data to be relevant you need to take all of it. For you to say "Over the last few months." Where someone advocating for lockdown could say the same about when Florida was getting pummeled during the earlier months of covid. Also, as has been pointed out to you before, Florida's dip coincides with their vaccine rollout.
OK then
sounds like you have it all figured out

lockdowns work

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Please show me where I said anything that wasn't anti-lockdown.

Also, that's a shitty attitude that will lead to more lockdowns.
Haha
A shitty attitude...that's funny

Not claiming to know your stance on it, I just know California is doing it wrong and conversation with anybody sticking up for that gameplan doesn't interest me. Far too much Govt overreach for my liking.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Not claiming to know your stance on it, I just know California is doing it wrong and conversation with anybody sticking up for that gameplan doesn't interest me. Far too much Govt overreach for my liking.
I'm not sticking up for anything. You brought up statistics. Statistics don't have opinions, they simply are what they are. You can't say "X is better than Y" when the statement is categorically false. You can however say "In my opinion X is worth it."

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I'm not sticking up for anything. You brought up statistics. Statistics don't have opinions, they simply are what they are. You can't say "X is better than Y" when the statement is categorically false. You can however say "In my opinion X is worth it."
Ok
In my opinion Cali and Locked down parts of Canada and other countries are doing more harm than good.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Dipshits like me were going around town repeating the talking point that adenovirus vaccines were safer than the fancy new mRNA ones, and the opposite turned out to be true.

Still, if we have an effective one-shot, normal refrigeration vaccine, then we still need to be rolling that out in poor countries because the problems it solves outweigh the rare deaths.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015