General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
mysticmac @mysticmac Costco was funny

Some people seem pissed others are taking off the masks and have added even more masks and gloves, doubling down on their PPE

Exchanged some nice smiles with people

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
mysticmac @mysticmac Costco was funny

Some people seem pissed others are taking off the masks and have added even more masks and gloves, doubling down on their PPE

Exchanged some nice smiles with people
The greeter at the door tried to get me to wear one by offering me a mask. I said no thanks and went in. There was no indication at the door that masks were no longer required. My gym has multiple signs up stating masks are no longer required. I didn't really notice anyone looking at me for not wearing one, but one guy did ask me if masks were still required. He seemed happy when I let him know they are not.

Last edited:

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
The greeter at the door tried to get me to wear one by offering me a mask. I said no thanks and went in. There was no indication at the door that masks were no longer required. My gym has multiple signs up stating masks are no longer required. I didn't really notice anyone looking at me for not wearing one, but one guy did ask me if masks were still required. He seemed happy when I let him know they are not.
I just flashed membership card and walked in

30-40% of store wasn't wearing a mask...employees included

Some kids were smiling and engaging people again because their were kind faces instead of a constant reminder to be in fear...of course some whole families were masked up with gloves also

A nice change for now, we will see if it lasts...Covid 23 is almost completed and ready for deployment

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Vaccines are truly miracle healthcare interventions. Thank goodness for so many people being willing to get vaccinated to bring this to an end
Ya
that isn't what is going on
Vaccine doesn't get credit for all that

Lots of variables in play

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Delaying a COVID vaccine’s second dose boosts immune response
Older people who waited 11–12 weeks for their second jab had higher peak antibody levels than did those who waited only 3 weeks.