General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
you telling me an extra couple hundred thousand died of the flu this year?
I'm telling you that many people that died with co morbidities and the flu, and it was misdiagnosed as Covid.
I'm telling you the test was mis-used and abused to do so.

Covid is real, the numbers and threat are massively inflated.

IMO the fear campaign alone could kill millions over a few years, and likely will.

1627226354257.png

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
How does one measure such claims?
I said along time ago the waters are far too muddy, with far to many variables to get a completely clear picture of what occurred and is occurring.

Once you go down the "lockdown road" there is no turning back and no "normal" to compare it to.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I said along time ago the waters are far too muddy, with far to many variables to get a completely clear picture of what occurred and is occurring.

Once you go down the "lockdown road" there is no turning back and no "normal" to compare it to.
Sir.

M

member 3289

Florida Department of Health announced 73,166 new resident cases of COVID-19 since last Friday,
I'm talking the proportion of people requiring hospitalization that are unvaccinated.

Also, DeSantis is on your dumb side. If he could get away with under-reporting the numbers, believe me he would.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I'm talking the proportion of people requiring hospitalization that are unvaccinated.

Also, DeSantis is on your dumb side. If he could get away with under-reporting the numbers, believe me he would.
so you are admitting the numbers are being misreported?

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

that is literally the opening line from the link you provided

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
You don't seem to understand what's being said there. The guy literally tweeted that he had COVID19 and developed COVID pna and documented his process to intubation. I'd link his tweets except they are now protected.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Hmnnnn
I think somebody might be fudging the numbers
View attachment 42161
You guys really never took a basic stats class, have you? This is literally freshman undergrad analysis.

You take a 90% of the population and vaccinate. You take 10% that aren't.
Let's take your Israeli population of 9million people.

That means the population is roughly 8 million vaccinated and 1 million unvaccinated.

You would need 8 times the number of cases in the vaccinated population to have the same case rate as the unvaccinated population.

Same with hospitalization. If 8 million people represent the same number of hospitalizations (your data isn't sourced anyway since its a screenshot and its not on the dashboard referenced, I looked) as 1 million, the 1 million is overrepresented by a factor of EIGHT.

M

member 3289

so you are admitting the numbers are being misreported?
The numbers are correct. 73,000 known cases in one week.

I was referring to hospitalization numbers, though. The last sentence in the original post you quoted.