General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

There's nothing wrong with it in the since of danger, but it isnt optimal since the data on effectiveness is limited. In a country as rich as Canada And with such a small population, there's no reason you shouldn't be going with the evidence proven methods. It's very possible that it will turn out You're getting plenty of immune coverage. It might even show that you get better since there's limited data suggesting it. But there's really no reason that you guys should be in that boat other than artificially created by vaccine plans.

Trying to equate that you guys could be more optimal with going all the way to "vaccinations are bad" is a false equivalency.
Who told u Canada wuz rich? We fookin suck. Australia is finna outgrow our GDP.

fookin australia

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Who told u Canada wuz rich? We fookin suck. Australia is finna outgrow our GDP.

fookin australia
The only reason I haven't spent 10 pages posting about Trudeau screwing this up so badly is that Australia exists.

I thought you guys were doing terrible, what with being our largest trading partner, next door, and with us having MILLIONS of vaccines in stock pile that sparkuri @sparkuri has convinced Americans not to take and which Biden is begging to give away to allies.

But then Sheepdog @Former Maycee Barber Fan posts and in a blink I feel like your mix and match strategy is at least something.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
The only reason I haven't spent 10 pages posting about Trudeau screwing this up so badly is that Australia exists.

I thought you guys were doing terrible, what with being our largest trading partner, next door, and with us having MILLIONS of vaccines in stock pile that sparkuri @sparkuri has convinced Americans not to take and which Biden is begging to give away to allies.

But then Sheepdog @Former Maycee Barber Fan posts and in a blink I feel like your mix and match strategy is at least something.
We just overtook Belize and are closing in on Kazakhstan. I have no idea what you're talking about.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
First dose (Pfizer): sore arm, 24 hours after injection moderate fatigue, 48 hours later mild fatigue then fine.

Second dose (Moderna): sore arm, 24 hours after injection muscle aches from bottom of shoulder blades to tops of the knees, fever. 48 hours later mild muscle aches, fever, fatigue. 3 days later fever came back. I'm still getting occasional fatigue and light headedness.

I haven't felt right for a solid 48 hours since the second dose. Could be unrelated factors, but figured I'd see if anyone else is experiencing something similar.
I got my second Comirnaty dose roughly 50 hours ago.

I felt a bit tired and sore in the upper body about 6 hours afterwards, took a 20 min nap, and it was gone pretty much, just a bit mushy the rest of the evening.
Felt pretty much normal since yesterday, even the point of injection is hardly noticeable. After the first shot I was tired, had no soreness anywhere else, but had trouble even getting my arm up over my head for a bit.

Now, I have been taking it easy for the last two days, but I'm getting ready for a big sup tour tomorrow, so we will see.

Why are you mixing Pfizer and Moderna?

Last edited:

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016

"Healthy people tend to break wind between five to 25 times a day, and testing has found that SARS-CoV-2 can be present in faecal material."

5 to 25 times a day? Wth

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021

"Healthy people tend to break wind between five to 25 times a day, and testing has found that SARS-CoV-2 can be present in faecal material."

5 to 25 times a day? Wth
Doesn't have to be Richter scale.
Just those little ones you don't notice.
Poot

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
how does china contain the virus ?

on thusrday, there was 1 tested and confirmed case in the city i live in. zhuhai, population 1.5 million

mass testing started friday morning, and now the whole city is expected to be tested by saturday night

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
how does china contain the virus ?

on thusrday, there was 1 tested and confirmed case in the city i live in. zhuhai, population 1.5 million

mass testing started friday morning, and now the whole city is expected to be tested by saturday night
Why do you still post here? You’re a slimy fuck that sexually assaults women.