General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I get that
Yet HIPPA is somehow not stopping the state from making vaccine mandatory and I had to fill out a form last week stating my status.

Also seems like I may have to show vaccine info to attend Bellator on Saturday
They have you under their thumb.
And they don't want to let you go just yet.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
you're citing a paper (withdrawn for using suspect deductive logic instead of the available field data) written by the Chinese CDC/Chinese Preventive Medicine Assoc as proof that the virus wasn't as bad as everyone says?

i mean...that's not exactly a solid source of info...
Just wanted your take

thanks

I still don't think it is/was as bad as some people say it is

Good thread on testing on the OG, got some actual PCR field...cutting edge testing discussion...I may have even learned something

Last edited:

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
They’ll never lift shit up here, they’ve started saying they need 90 percent vaccinated. I love it!!
That sucks man

even if 90% was achieved the goalposts will be moved again to boosters or some other shit

eventually you and others may realize this is an agenda in play...an agenda for control

pisses me off bro...pisses me off

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
So at 3 PM today the CDC is announcing the re-installment of mask mandates? Even if you've been vaccinated?

They can kiss my fucking ass. I'm done playing ball with these over-reaching cocksuckers.
1627407035431.png

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
so i am abnormal but i have a normal white family and normal white friends.

many of them are in the medical profession

i am suppossed to believe , people i have known all my life, are part of a conspiracy , to lie about covid ?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
so i am abnormal but i have a normal white family and normal white friends.

many of them are in the medical profession

i am suppossed to believe , people i have known all my life, are part of a conspiracy , to lie about covid ?
Same here.

I don't think they are "in on it".

I do think they may be consuming too much of the one sided corporate run media's message and taking it as gospel.

Being family, Being white, Being in Medical, etc...doesn't preclude you from being easily programmed by strong programming and/or propaganda.

I also wouldn't call it lying...I would call it parroting.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
Same here.

I don't think they are "in on it".

I do think they may be consuming too much of the one sided corporate run media's message and taking it as gospel.
they are in the field. they are getting direct results

they arent getting results from media

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
they are in the field. they are getting direct results

they arent getting results from media
That is good.

The medical people in my family are mostly split on what to make of this.
It's very interesting to hear their opinions and experience...ranging from the world is ending(double mask and sanitize everything) to this is completely overblown and overreach(data is skewed and the virus doesn't justify the reaction).
They of course have to choose their words wisely in public because their livelihood depends on it.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
I’m not putting the mask back on. I got the shots like a good little sheep. Multnomah county and anywhere else that is toying around with the idea of mandating masks again can respectfully suck my wiener.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
On the one hand, I recognize that once everyone who wants a vaccine has been given an opportunity to get one, we need to emerge from our masturbation dens, take off our gimp masks and just go about our business as normal.

On the other hand, if they kept this going for a decade, it would be fucking hilarious.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
On the one hand, I recognize that once everyone who wants a vaccine has been given an opportunity to get one, we need to emerge from our masturbation dens, take off our gimp masks and just go about our business as normal.

On the other hand, if they kept this going for a decade, it would be fucking hilarious.
the masks don't bother me at all, and not getting a cold or flu for the past 1.5 yrs has been incredible.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
the masks don't bother me at all, and not getting a cold or flu for the past 1.5 yrs has been incredible.
I wore a mask, and I got sick 3 times in 2020. Sure, I eat a lot of ass, but that isn’t the culprit.

edit: the second sentence is obviously a joke.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

You're not wrong.