General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
If it doesn't kill the virus or hinder it's ability to spread it also doesn't do anything to stop it from ripping around in the population until it mutates. This of course is the fundamental flaw with the idea of implementing vaccine passports.
in and of itself, no the vaccine doesn't do that. But as part of a layered strategy of contact tracing and infection minimization, there's an opportunity to limit the spread to where it doesn't overwhelm hospitals

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
in and of itself, no the vaccine doesn't do that. But as part of a layered strategy of contact tracing and infection minimization, there's an opportunity to limit the spread to where it doesn't overwhelm hospitals
The topic is vaccine passports.

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
i hear ya. im not too particularly interested in what others do. i was planning on getting the shot today. but too lazy

i may get it next week. or never. i take it day by day. we will see :))
Cool man
I respect your decisions
Maybe give this short video a listen via an anonymous method to give yourself a start towards informed consent...It was posted by Lars.
Link below leads to video posted

sparkuri

Pulse on the finger of The Cimmunity
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
February 2020 called.
They want their post back.

Now get your ass swabbed & flatten your curve.

T

The Big Guy

I wear two masks and a condom at all times

I think its funny vaccinated people can spread the virus. What a total fucking scam. Heres a booster shot for you

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
That wasn't what sold people on the vaccine tho.

A false bill of goods has been sold, and is being pushed on the masses.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
That wasn't what sold people on the vaccine tho.

A false bill of goods has been sold, and is being pushed on the masses.
no, what was sold was "now COVID won't kill you or overwhelm the medical system".

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
The topic is vaccine passports.
Very good, your attention span is really improving.

Vaccine passports are part of a layered strategy, they fall under "social distancing".
I am very much in favor of businesses requiring proof of vaccination, not so much governments.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Vaccine passports are part of a layered strategy, they fall under "social distancing".
I am very much in favor of businesses requiring proof of vaccination, not so much governments.
So I'm understanding this correctly. Vaccines do nothing to prevent infection or spread, but they're part of a strategy to mitigate covid transmission?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
So I'm understanding this correctly. Vaccines do nothing to prevent infection or spread, but they're part of a strategy to mitigate covid transmission?
yes. There's a difference between stopping something and slowing it to the point that it's manageable. It won't hinder it from getting where it's going, which is everywhere with every variant, but it will slow it down enough for most people to get out of the way.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
check my stats, I was never their friend.
I didn't say you ever thought that.

Rambo John J @Freedom was pointing out that reduced transmission (Ie, "You get your vaccine, you don't have to wear a mask) was used as the selling feature to the general public, and that's true.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I didn't say you ever thought that.

Rambo John J @Freedom was pointing out that reduced transmission (Ie, "You get your vaccine, you don't have to wear a mask) was used as the selling feature to the general public, and that's true.
I can't be held responsible for the bullshit people believe when the truth is staring them in the face.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
yes. There's a difference between stopping something and slowing it to the point that it's manageable. It won't hinder it from getting where it's going, which is everywhere with every variant, but it will slow it down enough for most people to get out of the way.
Based on what we've been told, vaccines don't slow the spread. Which means they get no one out of the way.

sparkuri

Pulse on the finger of The Cimmunity
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
This thread is toast.
It's really time Splinty @Splinty handed the reigns to Rambo John J @Freedom .

First order of business is to fire:
1) CMNH
2) THE NEW Zealand guy

Now, time to break down the issues one by one until we all agree, and we're arguing about the new thing from FEMA cells.

So, separate threads for each topic.
I nominate .......

Screenshot_20210814-175726_Brave.jpg