General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

Banned
Nov 14, 2019
Ivermectin is a specific make up of chemicals. The difference (as per the FDA) lays in how they're tested.

Run that by me again?

Are you saying now that the idiots buying ivermectin are wrong?

You wasn't saying that in previous posts. You seemed to think ivermectin is ivermectin.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
True, he has started to encourage vaccination. That's the only thing the MAGA base has ever booed him for.

They think he's been compromised, after he spent how many months telling them (from the Presidential lecturn, no less) that the corona virus was a fake, a hoax, not dangerous, etc etc etc?
I guess it's not really the MAGA base then, is it?

Now they are so fucking rock stupid that they are taking this shit off the shelves of farm supply stores, and drinking it.

There is no defence for this kind of stupid. There just isn't.

But you're trying to make excuses for them anyway.

Why?
I'm not making excuses for them. Self medicating with pharmaceuticals generally is a very bad idea. I'm simply pointing out that characterizing ivermectin as being a livestock medication is disingenuous and completely ignores that it's been used for humans for a long time.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015

I'm not making excuses for them. Self medicating with pharmaceuticals generally is a very bad idea. I'm simply pointing out that characterizing ivermectin as being a livestock medication is disingenuous and completely ignores that it's been used for humans for a long time.
You’re not wrong. I have taken it to beat the scabies.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I think that we can count the people at his rallies, buying his merch and screaming "Stop The Steal!" almost a full year after the election, as being his base.

I'm not making excuses for them.
Except you are, because you're fixating on "oh but some specific variant of this drug is used by humans, under very specific circumstances, with close professional medical attention."

Self medicating with pharmaceuticals generally is a very bad idea. I'm simply pointing out that characterizing ivermectin as being a livestock medication is disingenuous and completely ignores that it's been used for humans for a long time.
They are taking it off the shelves of farm supply stores and drinking it, because of sparkuri's stupid lies that fill their Facebook feeds and therefore program their worldview.

They are fucking retards. There is no way around it. And they are in fact so stupid, that they have become legitimately dangerous for the rest of society.

They are buying this shit from farm supply stores and drinking it for no other reason than because the right wing media ecosystem has poisoned their minds and essentially totally and competely detached them from reality. End of. There's no "oh but actually.......".

Aren't you sick of always trying to find a way to defend and make excuses for this constant stupidity, just to stick to your "both sides are the same" narrative?

??

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I think that we can count the people at his rallies, buying his merch and screaming "Stop The Steal!" almost a full year after the election, as being his base.
But also they boo him? Yeah, sounds like a real tight ship they're running over there.

Except you are
No. As usual you're reading what you want to see and not what's there. It can both be very stupid to take drugs off of farm supply store shelves and the thing that they're taking be something that can be prescribed for humans.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
What is the difference between ivermectin for humans and ivermectin for animals? Is it just the dosage? I’ve been trying to find this online, but stupid Covid articles keep coming up.

At this point, I don’t care what ivermectin does or doesn’t do in regards to COVID, but to keep hearing people say that “ivermectin is only for livestock” is driving me crazy. That’s simply not true, and I find it disingenuous that people keep saying that.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
What is the difference between ivermectin for humans and ivermectin for animals? Is it just the dosage? I’ve been trying to find this online, but stupid Covid articles keep coming up.

At this point, I don’t care what ivermectin does or doesn’t do in regards to COVID, but to keep hearing people say that “ivermectin is only for livestock” is driving me crazy. That’s simply not true, and I find it disingenuous that people keep saying that.
FDA is concerned about the health of consumers who may self-medicate by taking ivermectin products intended for animals, thinking they can be a substitute for ivermectin intended for humans. People should never take animal drugs, as the FDA has only evaluated their safety and effectiveness in the particular animal species for which they are labeled. These animal drugs can cause serious harm in people. People should not take any form of ivermectin unless it has been prescribed to them by a licensed health care provider and is obtained through a legitimate source.

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Because cunts like you have KILLED thousands of people with your conspiracy bullshit.

That enough?

We wish you conspiracy clowns would stop spamming stupid lies and do what is necessary to put this shit behind us, instead of dragging it out for YEARS. Which is what you are doing.

I wish I could live in a world where I never worried for one second about my niece getting smallpox or polio.

Oh wait.

I DO live in that world.

Because of vaccinations.

You, on the other hand, actively want to bring us back to this:

Both exposed to smallpox. Boy on the right was vaccinated, boy on the left was not.

Smallpox has about a 25% death rate, and many survivors were permanently blinded and had horrific, lifelong scars.

Smallpox killed about 3x as many people in the 20th Century as all the wars combined did.

It's now eliminated because of the vaccine.

Do you think there wasn't a big anti-vax movement back in the day? Do you think you WOULDN'T have been one of the clowns cheering for smallpox to keep killing millions of people every year?

Because you are selfish, gullible, pigheaded children who spam stupid lies and are killing thousands of people and dragging this virus out by years.

Will that do?

Have a nice day. And stay off Facebook, for Christ's sake. ?

??
Thanks for the lecture...and polio tangent

Your blind endorsement of ALL vaccinations is Blind IMO...I have been vaccinated before...I think some vaccines are a good idea and I think some others are not...I want all adults to have freedom of choice, if that isn't something you support then we will have to agree to disagree

Hope you got your insults and anger out.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I fully agree with the sentiment you put forth here.

What I take issue with is that it's blatantly being used as a smear against ivermectin as a whole.
Nobody is smearing ivermectin. You are deflecting. Ivermectin is legitimate medicine and that is not in dispute.

The issue is purely with the retards who take it off the shelf of farm supply stores and drink it, because Facebook told them that would REALLY stick it to Bill Gates, George Soros, Joe Biden and the Big Pharma Jews.

??

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Thanks for the lecture...and polio tangent

Your blind endorsement of ALL vaccinations is Blind IMO...I have been vaccinated before...I think some vaccines are a good idea and I think some others are not...I want all adults to have freedom of choice, if that isn't something you support then we will have to agree to disagree

Hope you got your insults and anger out.
Explain why, in the 1960s, you would NOT have been bleating about the WHO's global smallpox vaccination/eradication initiative.

??

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017

the dosage is one issue

the inactive ingredients may be another. inactive ingredients may cause unexpected effects in humans vs animals (such as the absortion rate of the drug)

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
You would have been supporting that WHO-driven, global vaccination initiative?

Why?

??
I can't answer that...wasn't alive.

I support freedom of choice for this new non safety tested mRNA Vaccine...that is the only vaccine I have a strong opinion on.

I'm not a political person and I don't tell people how to live their life as far as medical decisions go...but when government attempts to dictate a persons medical decisions I speak my mind.

That is where I stand...it is really that simple.

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I would want the pill form instead of the paste myself...seems easier to control dosage if that is what somebody chooses to put in their body.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I can't answer that...wasn't alive.

I support freedom of choice for this new non safety tested mRNA Vaccine...that is the only vaccine I have a strong opinion on.

I'm not a political person and I don't tell people how to live their life as far as medical decisions go...but when government attempts to dictate a persons medical decisions I speak my mind.

That is where I stand...it is really that simple.
100 years ago, some US states wouldn't let your children attend school unless they could prove they had been vaccinated for smallpox.

You would have been cool with that?

Or was it better to have smallpox as a permanent feature of everyone's lives?

??

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
100 years ago, some US states wouldn't let your children attend school unless they could prove they had been vaccinated for smallpox.

You would have been cool with that?

Or was it better to have smallpox as a permanent feature of everyone's lives?

??
Pretty sure I would have been fine with that.
Again, I don't have a time machine.

I do know I would rather pull my kid from school or seek an exemption rather than have them forced to take this mRNA vaccine.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Pretty sure I would have been fine with that.
Again, I don't have a time machine.

I do know I would rather pull my kid from school or seek an exemption rather than have them forced to take this mRNA vaccine.
Why would you have been fine with the government telling you that your kid can't attend school unless you hand them over to a medical beaurocrat to get a government-mandated injection to inoculate them from a disease that they don't even have?

I don't think so.

You think there wasn't an anti-smallpox-vaccine movement?

Why do you think you wouldn't have been part of it?

??