General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Seems that after the audit disaster the free thinkers need to pump out the covid memes en masse again.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Mass psychosis.
Masks work to slightly lower particulate load, if they're the right masks, if they're worn correctly, and every other factor covered over a year and a half ago.
We're not seeing a well-trained well-informed and well provisioned society engaging in this manner, nor are the powers that be encouraging it. They've censored good masks from the beginning, I posted screen shots here of N95/99's being censored by all sales platforms(CL/Offerup/facebook etc.), but fashion face bra's were advocated that cause more problems by taxing normal breathing & the lymphatic system, this was posted also.
To still be visiting this issue is autistic.
99.99% of the masks worn do more harm than good, the rest of the ppe aren't being worn.
This isn't an exercise in plandemic safety, it's an exercise in population mind control.
Handing out 10,000 iu of vitamin D per person at any public place would've squashed the narrative.

I see citations for studies posted long ago, but they're all moot distractions, society won't be housed in anything remotely ideal for an atmospheric case study, this is bonkers.
Proper masks & ppe have their place, but not in the general public for a coronavirus that seems to manifest only through the air, but not on doors, tables, feet, hands, fast food, water, or every other piece of matter.
This is a psychological event splinty, aka a lie.
Can you give us a quick rundown of your medical education, training and formal medical experience, please.

??

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
And when we're done with this pandemic it will make no sense for everybody to be wearing masks again.

But just like you kept claiming that everybody is lying because Wuhan death rate estimations were too high, even though they had been estimated to be 1% or less for months and months, here is you once again clinging on to the past to try to make a current point even when conditions changed.
JakePaulsBeard being a disingenuous, goalpost-shifting, passive-aggressive weasel?

But surely not!

??

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Can you give us a quick rundown of your medical education, training and formal medical experience, please.

??
No one needs that to have an opinion.

No one can deny that leaders lied to us. Fauci lied to us. The majority of "scientists" that were putting information out there about this virus in the beginning proved to have a hidden agenda and were caught lying.

Any scientist who goes against their agenda gets ridiculed and/or silenced. Maybe their agenda is true, maybe it's not.

But anyone would be an idiot to blindly trust anything coming from the group involved with/funding/researching/manipulating the corona virus prior to this outbreak.

It is their fault that people have trouble trusting "the science" right now.

It's sad, too, because people are also laying that mistrust with doctors actually fighting this war, who had no part in that and are sincerely trying to save people's lives.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Seems that after the audit disaster the free thinkers need to pump out the covid memes en masse again.

I haven't thought that anything was gonna happen with audits
I'm the one who meme dumped all the good memes n shit
Sorry if you got triggered by hard hitting meme truths
1632847757365.png

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
I haven't thought that anything was gonna happen with audits
I'm the one who meme dumped all the good memes n shit
Sorry if you got triggered by hard hitting meme truths
View attachment 47944
Rather seems you were triggered by my post.

Trust me, I don't give a rats fuck about that Fauci dude.
It is remarkable tho that free thinking Americans kinda always think it's all about them and how they shall be controlled.

It is also remarkable - though possibly a coincidence - that the audit truthers are now very quiet about it and the covid memes come out again in full swing. Like the fake news media trying to make noise to distract, eh?

And from the same group that said covid is only a topic for the elections, oh.

Just saying.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Rather seems you were triggered by my post.

Trust me, I don't give a rats fuck about that Fauci dude.
It is remarkable tho that free thinking Americans kinda always think it's all about them and how they shall be controlled.

It is also remarkable - though possibly a coincidence - that the audit truthers are now very quiet about it and the covid memes come out again in full swing. Like the fake news media trying to make noise to distract, eh?

And from the same group that said covid is only a topic for the elections, oh.

Just saying.
Your pretty clueless and present a bunch of straw man arguments but whatever
1632848867427.png

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Yes, actually you are

When you throw everyone into a single group you are doing yourself an intellectual disservice
Uh oh now you wanna be all serious.

Two questions:
Do you see yourself as a free thinker?
Do you see anyone else on here as a free thinker, while others are not?

If not then please explain.
If yes then that is not a group I have chosen for you, but you did yourself.

Last edited:

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Uh oh now you wanna be all serious.

Two questions:
Do you see yourself as a free thinker?
Do you see anyone else on here as a free thinker?

If not then please explain.
If yes then that is not a group I have chosen for you, but you did yourself.
Everyone has the option to think freely
Very few people share the same beliefs on all issues and topics
I do not label or group people together, and certainly don't pretend to know them from memes or postings in the off topic forum of an MMA website
I don't know who the "free thinkers" you spoke of are, you didn't specify. I did dump 10 corona images/memes in a row so I figured that you may have been referring to me

To me, those Corona memes(which weren't recently created FYI) have nothing to do with the Audit thread/threads...totally separate topics

The reason I am Meming out is because it is rainy as hell and I am indoors more the last two days...that is all. I am just stirring the shitpot that is Coronadiscussions and also Politicalfuckerydiscussions

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Very few people share the same beliefs on all issues and topics
Sure, not every cnn or fox news guy is gonna have the same view on everything either, they still gonna get thrown into the same pot when on of them fucks up royally. It just is what it is.

You prolly gonna deny it now for this discussions' sake, but for me and pretty sure others you are in a "cliquey" situation with for example spark and enock, because that is how your actions come across.

M

member 3289

Sure, not every cnn or fox news guy is gonna have the same view on everything either, they still gonna get thrown into the same pot when on of them fucks up royally. It just is what it is.

You prolly gonna deny it now for this discussions' sake, but for me and pretty sure others you are in a "cliquey" situation with for example spark and enock, because that is how your actions come across.
Enock is a gimmick. He's not serious about the conspiratard shit he posts.

Sparkuri and Gaybo are full-blown YouTube virologists. Can't string a sentence together but can tell you all about spike proteins and T-cells.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015

You can label all you want, and use groupthink to justify such labels.
I can only speak for myself and what I have experienced and learned.

Follow your Instincts Qat, mine tells me all is not what it seems.

1632857356675.png

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Enock is a gimmick. He's not serious about the conspiratard shit he posts.

Sparkuri and Gaybo are full-blown YouTube virologists. Can't string a sentence together but can tell you all about spike proteins and T-cells.
Screen Shot 2021-06-30 at 7.59.08 PM.jpg

Admit it Hugger

The term Natural Immunity pisses you off to no end