General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Give me your address.

I will come to your house and vaccinate you and your family.
Lucky you live in a state whose governor let's you leave. You may hate Ron Desantis and guns like any rebellious teenager with daddy issues, but they protect your right to be a brat and leave.
Not that you will, but hypothetically unlike the disarmed, you could.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
The 3 West Coast states are gonna stay in a "state of emergency" as long as possible.
Gives the governors power to do whatever they want regardless of data or science.

Allows them to pass mandates and change policies without going thru the normal processes.

If it's because of Covid then it's a very different thing and a horribly false equivalency.

Cruz "fleeing" to a tropical area while his state is frozen in a rare arctic disaster leaving shitloads of people without power is a bit different than a Thanksgiving vacation where the "emergency" is in response to a virus that's being managed, even if it is terribly managed.

Newsom is still a shithead but the two situations are not remotely the same.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/CurtisHouck/status/1463539499397431306?s=20

Lmao!! Stfu Nate Burleson - you sucked on the Vikes and now you Suck as a MSM Puppet.
THESE PEOPLE ARE LITERALLY INSANE!

"We're out of practice being with people"?

What sector of hunger games do these idiots reside?
Good lord what a bunch of brainwashed drones, do they all live in New York?
I haven't worn a mask since I ripped it off July 4th 2020.

Nate Burleson is officially disowned from my memory as a Seahawk.
But I've disowned every single corporate sport & team anyway, buncha sellout cowards.

Did you see this gem?

View: https://youtu.be/HAoriyA5jk0

How to cut down on Thanksgiving: FOREGO TURKEY
OK Bill Gates, I'm primed for cockroaches in 2023.
After all they're packed with protein & survive high radiation...

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Thanksgiving vacation where the "emergency" is in response to a virus that's being managed, even if it is terribly managed.
Friend, the virus is a scam, there is no pandemic. There is a borderline "vaccine-induced" epidemic.
2 years, how many otherwise healthy people do you know that died from "COVID-19"? Zero?
And pre-existing & old....two max?

There is no debate in a pandemic.

Turn off the TV and it magically goes away, and Uncle Bob died of a weird strain of flu.

M

member 3289

Wife's friend has an 18-year-old in his freshman year of college. He was feeling like shit recently so he got tested.

Negative for covid (he had been vaccinated) and positive for Influenza A. His mom feels terrible because she didn't get him an influenza vaccine, only the covid vac.

Enock-O-Lypse Now! @Enock-O-Lypse Now! bUt wHaT hApPeNeD tO aLl tHe fLu cAsEs!!??

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Wife's friend has an 18-year-old in his freshman year of college. He was feeling like shit recently so he got tested.

Negative for covid (he had been vaccinated) and positive for Influenza A. His mom feels terrible because she didn't get him an influenza vaccine, only the covid vac.

Enock-O-Lypse Now! @Enock-O-Lypse Now! bUt wHaT hApPeNeD tO aLl tHe fLu cAsEs!!??
You're making a post about someone getting the flu?

Are you sure you don't want to make a full-blown thread out of it?
Maybe chip in a hangnail injury from 'Nam?

M

member 3289

It’s not a false analogy. I’m making the point that it should be a personal choice. Which is the argument most anti-vaccine people use. Just like an abortion should be a personal choice.
False equivalence. Vaccines are nowhere near the same level as abortions.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
If it's because of Covid then it's a very different thing and a horribly false equivalency.

Cruz "fleeing" to a tropical area while his state is frozen in a rare arctic disaster leaving shitloads of people without power is a bit different than a Thanksgiving vacation where the "emergency" is in response to a virus that's being managed, even if it is terribly managed.

Newsom is still a shithead but the two situations are not remotely the same.
I wasn't talking about cruz, and wasn't comparing him to anyone

Just responded to your post about state of emergency and explained why these three states are and will remain in one, and that the west coast has no metric for the state of emergency to end...goalposts are moving as needed.

Oregon just lifted it's outdoor mask mandate yesterday...lmao.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Wild @Wild lets make TMMAC great again and ban this dude once and for all.

Just hit the button and no regrets...

Last edited:

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I disagree. I don’t think they’re making an intelligent decision, but I don’t think they’re being selfish cunts. I think the American government, and more so the American media, have done a disservice to the American people. You have a bunch of uneducated people who have heard so much conflicting information, mixed with a lot of false/conspiratorial information, that they can’t discern what’s real and what’s not. I don’t think they’re being selfish. I think they’re being overwhelmed with “information”.
Getting the covid vaccine is an intelligent decision? It isn't that simple, and some people would disagree based upon their personal experience after making said decision.

I know an older gent that went from healthy and active to amputated leg after his second "jab" he got very ill and developed a clot days afterwards...I don't call that intelligent, I call it a tragedy.

Sorry, but human health is not a one treatment fits all situation, and if you think you are getting the straight data and facts on the vaccine and it's effectiveness from the media you are mistaken.

Not trying to come at you, but it really isn't as simple as getting it is an "intelligent decision".

I agree with you that it should be a choice, because the short term side effects can be severe and life altering...and the long term effects...

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
False equivalence. Vaccines are nowhere near the same level as abortions.
[/
Getting the covid vaccine is an intelligent decision? It isn't that simple, and some people would disagree based upon their personal experience after making said decision.

I know an older gent that went from healthy and active to amputated leg after his second "jab" he got very ill and developed a clot days afterwards...I don't call that intelligent, I call it a tragedy.

Sorry, but human health is not a one treatment fits all situation, and if you think you are getting the straight data and facts on the vaccine and it's effectiveness from the media you are mistaken.

Not trying to come at you, but it really isn't as simple as getting it is an "intelligent decision".

I agree with you that it should be a choice, because the short term side effects can be severe and life altering...and the long term effects...
its an intelligent decision in the sense that the benefits outweigh the risks. I’m sorry to hear about your older friend. That’s a sad situation, but you must realize that is a rare case. And with them being an older person, it really is in their best interest to get the vaccine. That being said, I still believe it SHOULD be a personal choice.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
its an intelligent decision in the sense that the benefits outweigh the risks. I’m sorry to hear about your older friend. That’s a sad situation, but you must realize that is a rare case. And with them being an older person, it really is in their best interest to get the vaccine. That being said, I still believe it SHOULD be a personal choice.
Tell him it was an intelligent choice, or the other guy I know who developed bells palsy.
These are real people who regret that choice and are dealing with the repercussions now, you can't tell them sorry it is "rare". That doesn't help one bit, and frankly it means nothing to them.

I get that you were arguing with the troll guy and I jumped in, but I just don't think there are many one size fits all health decisions other than clean living.

I respect that you are sticking up for it being a choice, that is admirable.

Mind if I ask how many boosters you are going to get? if any?

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I wasn't talking about cruz, and wasn't comparing him to anyone

Just responded to your post about state of emergency and explained why these three states are and will remain in one, and that the west coast has no metric for the state of emergency to end...goalposts are moving as needed.

Oregon just lifted it's outdoor mask mandate yesterday...lmao.
Yeah. I know you were just trying to answer me. I appreciate that. The rest of my response was towards what prompted me asking.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Tell him it was an intelligent choice, or the other guy I know who developed bells palsy.
These are real people who regret that choice and are dealing with the repercussions now, you can't tell them sorry it is "rare". That doesn't help one bit, and frankly it means nothing to them.

I get that you were arguing with the troll guy and I jumped in, but I just don't think there are many one size fits all health decisions other than clean living.

I respect that you are sticking up for it being a choice, that is admirable.

Mind if I ask how many boosters you are going to get? if any?
Im sure both of those people you know wouldn’t like to hear that their cases are rare, but it doesn’t change the fact that they are indeed rare.

I plan on getting a booster. If it ends up being a yearly thing, then I will get it yearly. It seems like it’s going to be a yearly thing.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Yeah. I know you were just trying to answer me. I appreciate that. The rest of my response was towards what prompted me asking.
Ya, I hear ya
I wasn't following the discussion/thread, and I may have somebody on ignore so didn't realize the context

Just wanted to give you some west coast input/perspective

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Im sure both of those people you know wouldn’t like to hear that their cases are rare, but it doesn’t change the fact that they are indeed rare.

I plan on getting a booster. If it ends up being a yearly thing, then I will get it yearly. It seems like it’s going to be a yearly thing.
Ok
That is your choice of course and I respect it, you certainly won't be alone in lining up for the "jabs".

I guess we have quite a different opinion on what is intelligent regarding this topic.

I just don't think strong and healthy young folks should be tampering with their operating system so frequently. I am not trying to convince anybody what to do with their body, and that is the most important thing and something we both agree upon.

Enjoy