General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Leigh @Leigh

I can't find it now but I recall reading that gi symptoms with the initial virus has a higher rate of developing long haul symptoms. You said your son had vomiting, just keep an eye out.

Hope it doesn't happen. Sending good vibes your way.

Last edited:

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Leigh @Leigh

I can't find it now but I recall reading that gi symptoms with the initial virus has a higher rate of developing long haul symptoms. You said your son had vomiting, just keep an eye out.

Hope it doesn't happen. Sending good vibes your way.
Can't view from Europe :( But thank you.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Can't view from Europe :( But thank you.
It just says even asymptomatic people can have long haul symptoms. One in five people will eventually get long haul symptoms.

That article was one of two I read. The other article says 50% of people have some type of lingering symptoms.

But I believe even long haulers clear up after weeks or a few months.

T

The Big Guy

dude got cancelled by trying to cancel Rogan, pretty funny how it turned out
Reverse cancellation. I think this might be a first in the cancel culture era. Rogan's power continues to grow daily

Spotify pulls Neil Young’s music after his ultimatum regarding Joe Rogan and ‘fake information about vaccines’

:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Hey Spotify if you don't stop the money grab from the largest podcast on the planet you can't play my 50 year old music that no one is playing on your service.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Hey Spotify if you don't stop the money grab from the largest podcast on the planet you can't play my 50 year old music that no one is playing on your service.
I don't know what he thought would happen here.turns out he doesn't even own the rights to his music