General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Not government mandated. I'm in favour of businesses having the right to refuse business based on vaccination status
Got it
That is fine...possibly unscientific but completely fine with me

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Not government mandated. I'm in favour of businesses having the right to refuse business based on vaccination status
You're in favour of grocery stores freedom of banning the vaccinated from entry?
Or does this just go the one direction you currently align with?

T

The Big Guy

C'mon sparkuri! You expect us to believe a country with a 98% vaccination rate is rapidly contracting something they've been vaccinated against.

Is science even real?

"Vaccination
Israel has administered at least 17,783,964 doses of COVID vaccines so far. Assuming every person needs 2 doses, that’s enough to have vaccinated about 98.2% of the country’s population."

T

The Big Guy

The guys that did bad math claiming a 2020 case fatality rate of 0.03% and were also bias in order to... ironically make money off of bad COVID data

lulz the irony.
So there's bad doctors making money off bad data, good doctors making money off bad data and bad doctors making money off good data?

Did I miss anyone?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
So there's bad doctors making money off bad data, good doctors making money off bad data and bad doctors making money off good data?

Did I miss anyone?
To give you an idea about how misinformed you are regarding COVID, I actually thought you were larping a character. It's astonishing.

T

The Big Guy

To give you an idea about how misinformed you are regarding COVID, I actually thought you were larping a character. It's astonishing.
That's a little harsh dont you think? I'm might be alot of things but I'm not a larper