General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Not really. It turns out that if you lock people away from each other they don't spread a lot of diseases between them.
Or could be they’re the same thing. The truth of many things is coming out faster than ever, so at some point we’ll know who was right. Conspiracy theorists or realists. Conspiracy theorists are hitting a pretty good average the past couple of years, so dont count us out on this one just yet.

AB0604C7-5AFA-45A2-8010-2D4FA9D8B7CB.jpeg

1671347907939.png

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Last night was a little rough, but I seem to be on the mend. I haven't really had anything beyond a fever, and the things that come with that (aches, fatigue, etc)
It was the same for me. But a couple of days after the fever and aches the respiratory symptoms started.

It’s doing things whether you realize it or not. Please add 1-2 low dose aspirin daily. And get some Emergen-C packets and do those daily.

If the respiratory symptoms start pm me and I will give you more unsolicited advice. ?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
It was the same for me. But a couple of days after the fever and aches the respiratory symptoms started.

It’s doing things whether you realize it or not. Please add 1-2 low dose aspirin daily. And get some Emergen-C packets and do those daily.

If the respiratory symptoms start pm me and I will give you more unsolicited advice. ?
It's been about 18 hours since I've had a fever and my congestion is pretty much gone at this point.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Or could be they’re the same thing. The truth of many things is coming out faster than ever, so at some point we’ll know who was right. Conspiracy theorists or realists. Conspiracy theorists are hitting a pretty good average the past couple of years, so dont count us out on this one just yet.
I'll tell you the same thing I told Splinty however long ago. Flu is tracked through bullshit numbers, and during 2020-2021 they basically stopped looking at all.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
Not really.

Now late in the lockdowns, when no one was following lockdown rules, that's a different story.
that's just false. Throughout the entire pandemic the number one vector for transmissions was from person to person inside of the home and it wasn't even close.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
that's just false. Throughout the entire pandemic the number one vector for transmissions was from person to person inside of the home and it wasn't even close.
Yes, the narrative he mentions doesn't hold water.

Some places didn't do lockdowns/masks the entire time and Flu cases dropped to nothing in those locations, all sickness was simply "Rona".

It was a clear rebrand of Flu to boost "cases" plain and simple.

A highly accurate and specific test still does not exist.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Yes, the narrative he mentions doesn't hold water.

Some places didn't do lockdowns/masks the entire time and Flu cases dropped to nothing in those locations, all sickness was simply "Rona".

It was a clear rebrand of Flu to boost "cases" plain and simple.

A highly accurate and specific test still does not exist.
You know they rarely ever test for flu, yes?

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
except covid. that seemed to spread like crazy when people were locked at home.
Remember this lol...

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Spicoli turned out to be a fag