General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
I mean, really I'm just taking some Advil and Tylenol.
Stock up on the pm versions for your sleeps. I was taking the cheapo liquid versions of Nyquil daytime and pm and they helped. If you get sore throat which was the most annoying part for me, get some sore throat spray and cough drops. That's my "hot take"...

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Stock up on the pm versions for your sleeps. I was taking the cheapo liquid versions of Nyquil daytime and pm and they helped. If you get sore throat which was the most annoying part for me, get some sore throat spray and cough drops. That's my "hot take"...
Last night was a little rough, but I seem to be on the mend. I haven't really had anything beyond a fever, and the things that come with that (aches, fatigue, etc)

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Last night was a little rough, but I seem to be on the mend. I haven't really had anything beyond a fever, and the things that come with that (aches, fatigue, etc)
I had bad fever and deep aches since Wednesday this week, Today is the first day they were both gone and I went back to work 100%. I didn't test, feels like flu. Might be a resurgence of the same shit I had right before thanksgiving that came back because I couldn't sleep well for a few days.

Almost everybody in this area has gotten something similar the last month or so, some call it rona...some call it cold...some call it flu.

I just do lots of vit C and other vitamins, lots of fluids, lots of rest, and the occasional advil gelcap for fever/headache relief. Sleeping with a hoody and stocking cap on and sweatpants to sweat it out at night.

Get well soon boss

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Everyone around here has the flu also. Crazy it came back like that after there being hardly no cases for 2 years.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Everyone around here has the flu also. Crazy it came back like that after there being hardly no cases for 2 years.
Not really. It turns out that if you lock people away from each other they don't spread a lot of diseases between them.