General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
like $1k is going to help everybody the same. GTFO.
Way more needs to be done but it's better than nothing. We did the same shit during the Global Financial Crisis and we fared better than everyone else.

To be fair, our economy mainly survived just by digging shit out of the ground and selling it to the batfuckers. Not sure that will fly now that they've fucked too many bats and tanked their own economy.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Everybody stay safe. I'm going to watch a romantic comedy to take my mind off all this stress.

Their love would bring down empires

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I don't know if it's because the utter wall of corona noise but I'm starting to feel symptoms.

Dry cough, sore throat and tightening feeling in my lungs. Feel a bit dizzy too.

It's all very, very mild. How long before I know for sure Splinty @Splinty

I'm meant to be at work tomorrow and I really don't want to be the one to ruin everybody's life. How and when will I know for sure?

You're in the UK. You don't have a chance.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I hear you.

But it could just as likely, or more likely that I am acutely aware of the slightest thing.

If I am showing the same symptoms tomorrow morning I will be on the sofa remote control in hand
Why are you waiting, isn't your healthcare amazing compared to my shitty healthcare?

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
So San Franciso on lock down from midnight tonight, which means San Jose will likely follow suit. Santa Clara County has so many cases it would be wise probably.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I can't believe people's tudes about this.
Chill with your tudes dudes.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
The loosening of rules for telemedicine over the next 90 days is a huge benefit for us. We are looking at rolling telemedicine out over the next week now.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Husband (he isn't being a selfish prick stockpiling) is at Smart & Final and the queue for the checkout is half way around the store.

Guess this is really happening, guys.