General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
If the panic helps keeping people at home, maybes it’s a terrible thing in this case? Or are you on the side of (un)acceptable losses to keep the economy from suffering?
everybody knows they have to stay at home already . they dont need to keep on ratcheting up the fear on an hourly basis. i am on the side of i have to go to work anyways because i am essential (expendable) .the media could be concentrated on reporting facts instead of sending jim accosta in to ask asshole questions for a daily clickbait headline .

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
everybody knows they have to stay at home already . they dont need to keep on ratcheting up the fear on an hourly basis. i am on the side of i have to go to work anyways because i am essential (expendable) .the media could be concentrated on reporting facts instead of sending jim accosta in to ask asshole questions for a daily clickbait headline .
Yeah but how long have we’ve been living in this clickbait based world? I would think that by now any politician would know how to navigate around such things if they truly didn’t have anything to hide.

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Yeah but how long have we’ve been living in this clickbait based world? I would think that by now any politician would know how to navigate around such things if they truly didn’t have anything to hide.
what is being hidden?

M

member 603

Always wondered how Germany got so many citizens to get in step behind the Nazi government. Not just the soldiers, but the doctors, scientists, powerplant workers. Now I know.
They stoked fear amongst the lowest common denominator, blamed Jews and Romani people for all their troubles, and then started killing their own when they realized that they were full of shit.... All behind the guise of a charismatic leader, who wanted blonde hair/blue eyed Aryan purity, even though he had Jewish blood in him and dark hair/eyes...... Self hating motherfucker that guy was

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
They stoked fear amongst the lowest common denominator, blamed Jews and Romani people for all their troubles, and then started killing their own when they realized that they were full of shit.... All behind the guise of a charismatic leader, who wanted blonde hair/blue eyed Aryan purity, even though he had Jewish blood in him and dark hair/eyes...... Self hating motherfucker that guy was
ahhh
so you know hitler had rothschild blood in him, and also shitloads of meth in that noble jewish blood

props my man

As we so often see in this crazy world...the truth is stranger than fiction

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
A mutual enemy, a scapegoat, if you will. Doesn't even have to be true, is enough to send the crowd running for their pitchforks.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015

Some of the comments:

At beginning of pandemic: Don't wear a mask!
Now: Why aren't Americans wearing masks? They save lives!

I don’t need to know why we need to wear mask, I need to know why all America media tell you not to wear mask 2 months ago.

They knew asympomatic persons could spread this virus.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Gonna spend 3 hours watching season 3 of Westworld. Need a good distraction.