General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 603

lol i forgot about that guy. OP was the guy who shit spammed 50 pro trump tweets in a row in every thread
Was he anti Trump? If so, it's a damn shame we lost him... Damn shame.

If he was pro Trump..... Hey what ever happened to that one guy who typed in all caps and pretended to have a brain issue?

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Was he anti Trump? If so, it's a damn shame we lost him... Damn shame.

If he was pro Trump..... Hey what ever happened to that one guy who typed in all caps and pretended to have a brain issue?
I do recall him. He had bad eyes or sumtin.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
What are you implying tonight?

please. I’m all ears.
a significant drop (17-23%) in pneumonia and flu deaths the last two calendar weeks compared to previous years

would indicate that some deaths that normally happen are being attributed to covid

There is a lot more data on it but you don't seem open to viewing or thinking about it. You prefer to trol l l.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
less influenza cases than last year and the year before
a significant drop (17-23%) in pneumonia and flu deaths the last two calendar weeks compared to previous years

Both would indicate that some deaths that normally happen are being attributed to covid

There is a lot more data on it but you don't seem open to viewing or thinking about it.

Your aggression on this isn’t normal you. So I can see this is important to you.

I’m not mocking you. Yet.

but the eyeballs on the ground. The growth level of infections. The death rate for people with underlying problems and age is clear.

crystal fucking clear.

over 50%

if you want to howl at the moon and say everything is ok then crack on. If you wish to make shit up. Fine.

But I will mock you. Gently at first. Then as you get more mad, as your ‘model’ crumbles before your eyes I will get aggressive.

and if anyyone I know dies of this. And a friend of mines mother died last night. But covid hasn’t been confirmed yet. But it does mean he cannot have a proper burial for her.

Then I will be merciless on your stupid, ignorant cleetus arse.

you fucking idiot.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Your aggression on this isn’t normal you. So I can see this is important to you.

I’m not mocking you. Yet.

but the eyeballs on the ground. The growth level of infections. The death rate for people with underlying problems and age is clear.

crystal fucking clear.

over 50%

if you want to howl at the moon and say everything is ok then crack on. If you wish to make shit up. Fine.

But I will mock you. Gently at first. Then as you get more mad, as your ‘model’ crumbles before your eyes I will get aggressive.

and if anyyone I know dies of this. And a friend of mines mother died last night. But covid hasn’t been confirmed yet. But it does mean he cannot have a proper burial for her.

Then I will be merciless on your stupid, ignorant cleetus arse.

you fucking idiot.
later bud
Hilarious
I threw that up to dog face the dog face

knew you would enjoy it

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
haha that clinton meme really got you
Good use of the ignore button cleetus.

Christ. Why did I waste my time on you.

I clocked you from day one. But I allowed you as you apologise