General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Lukewarm Carl

TMMAC Addict
Aug 7, 2015
Well, looks like Georgia is tired of Florida getting all the thinning of the herd immunity:

Georgia Governor Allows Gyms, Salons, and Bowling Alleys to Reopen Friday as Coronavirus Cases Climb

Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp announced on Monday that gyms, hair salons, nail salons, barbershops, and bowling alleys will be allowed to reopen in the state on Friday—even as the number of cases of coronavirus in the state to continue to rise.

Namaste
Now I'm not saying that Gov. Kemp is concerned about it but he picked a bad date to announce this. Maybe it's just due to a delay in reporting over the weekend but Georgia has reported their second highest number of new cases today and their highest number of single day deaths.

So great optics for a fairly controversial decision to say the least.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I just farted, apparently it's absolutely terrible. I can't smell shit. Maybe I have the Chinese Raw Bat Death Flu.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Now I'm not saying that Gov. Kemp is concerned about it but he picked a bad date to announce this. Maybe it's just due to a delay in reporting over the weekend but Georgia has reported their second highest number of new cases today and their highest number of single day deaths.

So great optics for a fairly controversial decision to say the least.
I knew a Kemp, biggest fucking retard you've ever met. Ended up becoming a rentacop.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
One time I saw a guy shoot himself in the stomach with a framing nailer

No it wasn’t me

I’ve only nailed my hand to shit
Buried a nail into the top of my foot when I first started out. Paslode and their bloody triggers.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
There's only one option after what Splinty just posted:

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
What do you buy for your crew?
For spikers I ran bostich for a long time but the last couple years I've been switching out to Hitachi. Bostich quality has gone downhill the last couple of years where hitachi has improved.
Hitachi works great - temperatures and drive nails fully into timberstrand/LVL

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
One time I saw a guy shoot himself in the stomach with a framing nailer

No it wasn’t me

I’ve only nailed my hand to shit
i watched a guy stick a soldering iron behind his ear because he got it confused with his pen.
it was in the USAF, so we had to implement a full cover-up. :)

Last edited:

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
For spikers I ran bostich for a long time but the last couple years I've been switching out to Hitachi. Bostich quality has gone downhill the last couple of years where hitachi has improved.
Hitachi works great - temperatures and drive nails fully into timberstrand/LVL
you make me feel good about my Hitachi nailers.

Thanks!