General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Lukewarm Carl

TMMAC Addict
Aug 7, 2015
Splinty @Splinty sparkuri @sparkuri
You guys seem to be at odds, and its affecting the community. Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken can't sleep at night with all your yelling and screaming. He blames himself.

You should both sit down and take a long, hard look at yourselves and ask these 5 difficult questions
The only thing worse than having a friendship in trouble is to have a friendship in trouble and be in denial about it.

Considering that at least one definition of friendship is that the security and well-being of your friend is as significant to you as your own security and well-being, then would you say that, based on results, you behave in a way that reflects that you are a friend with your friend? Why?

Using that same definition, is your friend a friend to you? Why?

Knowing what you now about your friendship, would you still get involved with the same person if you had to do it all over again? Why?

If you could break off your friendship or get a divorce from your friend right now without any inconvenience, legal costs, or embarrassment, without any undue hardship, would you do it?

Yep. Shitcan them!

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Considering that at least one definition of friendship is that the security and well-being of your friend is as significant to you as your own security and well-being, then would you say that, based on results, you behave in a way that reflects that you are a friend with your friend? Why?

Using that same definition, is your friend a friend to you? Why?

Knowing what you now about your friendship, would you still get involved with the same person if you had to do it all over again? Why?

If you could break off your friendship or get a divorce from your friend right now without any inconvenience, legal costs, or embarrassment, without any undue hardship, would you do it?

I would crawl through a mile of 5G activated bioengineered HIV sourced Corona virus exosome bat soup and burn Bill Gates in effigy just to smell sparkuri @sparkuri one time through an N95 while standing on the other side of his glass backdoor.

He means everything to me.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I would crawl through a mile of 5G activated bioengineered HIV sourced Corona virus exosome bat soup and burn Bill Gates in effigy just to smell sparkuri @sparkuri one time through an N95 while standing on the other side of his glass backdoor.

He's not heavy

He's your brother

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

I'm sorry I snapped at you Splinty @Splinty .
Like most people, being questioned doesn't feel good, and because I'm a natural competetor, I can tend to go from 0-60100KMH pretty fast, after my silent knight finally breaks through his armor.
I'm probably not the only one spending too much time not doing what I should be and not practicing self-discipline, which should involve spending my time wisely, and responding wisely. Both require time-management, and that is a practice unfortunately I'm unaccustomed to.
Honestly I didn't even read all you said, and won't at the moment. There's been a few people questioning me or throwing weird shade at me since the epidemic; most own poor adjustment reactions.
Miraculously those that listen do well, and those that don't, don't.
But I shouldn't expect the whole world to know that and there's more than one way to skin a bat.
Regarding the dilemna, I think what gets me most is the overall picture, which I'm quite certain of.
I heard at a young age "the only thing we learned from history is that we learn nothing from history", and it stuck.
So geopolitically or socially there's no puzzle to solve other than entertaining myself with the route to get there with the vast amount of time I have at the moment.
But where that same ideology is just as important is human relations; the notion parallels.
So I apologize for blowing up on you.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I'm sorry I snapped at you Splinty @Splinty .
Like most people, being questioned doesn't feel good, and because I'm a natural competetor, I can tend to go from 0-60100KMH pretty fast, after my silent knight finally breaks through his armor.
I'm probably not the only one spending too much time not doing what I should be and not practicing self-discipline, which should involve spending my time wisely, and responding wisely. Both require time-management, and that is a practice unfortunately I'm unaccustomed to.
Honestly I didn't even read all you said, and won't at the moment. There's been a few people questioning me or throwing weird shade at me since the epidemic; most own poor adjustment reactions.
Miraculously those that listen do well, and those that don't, don't.
But I shouldn't expect the whole world to know that and there's more than one way to skin a bat.
Regarding the dilemna, I think what gets me most is the overall picture, which I'm quite certain of.
I heard at a young age "the only thing we learned from history is that we learn nothing from history", and it stuck.
So geopolitically or socially there's no puzzle to solve other than entertaining myself with the route to get there with the vast amount of time I have at the moment.
But where that same ideology is just as important is human relations; the notion parallels.
So I apologize for blowing up on you.
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings sparkuri @sparkuri

Now lets do what needs to be done.