General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Police apparently are arresting and charging people for profiting from buying and reselling masks/hand sanitizer.
Dumbest shit ever
In California you can basically walk into a store and steal up to $950 worth of stuff and get no charges. Go in and buy an item and then sell it when demand is high and they’ll arrest you. Absolutely insane.

IschKabibble

zero
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Take your own advice then victim mentality guy.

This is my last post on this matter that YOU initiated.
Could you have hid my post? Yes
Could you have deleted my post? Yes
Could you have unfriended me? Yes

What did you decided to do? Block me and then try to make ME look like the weirdo by coming to this forum and airing shit out here. YOU initiated it, I responded to defend myself.

YOU are the weird one.

You made multiple facebook post about the coronavirus, similar to ones you made here. You flat out informed people on facebook, just like you did here, that you were going to be selling mask. When you made another post complaining about how craigslist/offer up and whatnot weren't accepting your ads, you had worded your post to make it seem as if you are trying to "help those in need", but on this post you didn't mention how you were selling them for profit unlike your other one. How was I supposed to know out of two facebook post of you talking about mask, that one post is supposed to make it seem like you're a good guy and the other post is about you selling them?

When a couple girls commented "how nice of you" and I simply replied, "He's selling them for profit lol". THAT'S IT. That's all I said. You are selling them for profit and it's not as if you wanted to keep it a secret so honestly I'm dumbfounded as to why you even got that upset. My only guess, is because you show signs of not making good decisions and have knee jerk reactions, such as driving 500 miles for mask.

Take your own advice and bring your drama to another thread, otherwise, don't start shit with me and play the victim card like I'm the one bringing your facebook drama to here. Everyone can see YOU are the one that did that with the above quote I have provided.

At the end of the day, YOU could simply have put me on ignore and said nothing. But that wasn't your typical knee jerk reaction way is it? Quit acting like a victim. Rise and overcome, don't self pity. You're better than that.

As I stated, don't start none, won't be none. Don't want me to RESPOND, then don't initiate something for me to respond to, it's THAT simple.

Good luck quadrupling your money off innocent suckers. Way to make a difference.
Dude. Fuck off with this personal shit.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Dumbest shit ever
In California you can basically walk into a store and steal up to $950 worth of stuff and get no charges. Go in and buy an item and then sell it when demand is high and they’ll arrest you. Absolutely insane.
I flip my lid sometimes. You have a real misdemeanor like (okay, hardly ok) someone trying to ram the gates of my apartment complex drunk off his ass and 5 squad cars show up, but people wait a few days for someone to show up for a burglary. it's all out of whack.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I'm taking about the acronym. Without your article id have no idea what WFH means
I know. WFH has always been a known acronym in my world. It isn't a "thing".

Bad snow? You email the company with "WFH". Bit of a cough? Email "WFH".

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I have to work a Trade Show in Atlanta next week and I am dreading it. 30k people from all over the country, and world.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Police apparently are arresting and charging people for profiting from buying and reselling masks/hand sanitizer.
Blows me away.
I can't get the ads off any of my feeds, bombarded with masks of every type, size, color.
But in the land of opportunity you need to pay the IRS & governing bodies.
There's no "shortage" , they're being printed off thousands per minute.
The government is hoarding & keeping them from the people, then lying with campaigns that highlight the possibility of "misuse." They should be shot.
If they want to limit sales, that's the right of the merchant, and they should impose the limit.