General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Are you sure it won’t be canceled before long?
Several exhibitors have pulled out but they’re rolling on with the show, unfortunately. Our company has a half million invested in our booth, so no way we’re backing out. Sucks.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Several exhibitors have pulled out but they’re rolling on with the show, unfortunately. Our company has a half million invested in our booth, so no way we’re backing out. Sucks.
To clarify, you're not happy because the coronavirus thing or is it because it's Atlanta?

I heard Atlanta has some very ratchet type of women. But that could be your thing, I dunno :)

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
are your passwords still the same? I'll keep my end of the deal. It'll all be deleted don't you worry.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I saw a meme earlier pointing out that “COVID-19” is pronounced the same way as the song “Come On Eileen” and my life hasn’t been the same since. Good luck not hearing that tune in every news article you read the next several months!

Too ra loo ra too ra loo rye aye... And you'll hum this tune foreeeever…”

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
my job actually cancelled some meeting we were having over there. south by south west also got cancelled.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Alright..I'm going in. I saw it. I wondered. Now I have to ask...

silentsinger @silentsinger what exactly are you imagining is a situation in which you will need all that water and TP?

Won't the taps work? Why TP and water??!
I read your earlier post about TP and chuckled. Lemming mentality probably. 3 years ago most of San Jose flooded terribly. For some reason since then TP and water are prevalent. I didn't make it out today but I've got like two months of TP. I'll start charging neighbours.

T

The Big Guy

I read your earlier post about TP and chuckled. Lemming mentality probably. 3 years ago most of San Jose flooded terribly. For some reason since then TP and water are prevalent. I didn't make it out today but I've got like two months of TP. I'll start charging neighbours.
No wonder woman always clog toilets

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

The world is 10 meals from anarchy.

So we're a month in to apocalypse. Us average fools have run out of our normal supply of toilet paper. You're the queen of TP. You've bought 72 mega rolls.

I've got dirty water. The streets are burning. People are dying en masse due to Coronavirus.

sparkuri @sparkuri is asleep in his safe room that he's been digging out for the last 10 years because he only moves by night and usually by foot ( it's quieter than when he has to fire up the deuce and a half for a long run to secure more masks...for profit).

So there you are, counting your ply! No one has anything to eat and the world is disease ravaged. How do you think you're going to charge these ravenous neighbors? Wouldn't they just take it?
Plus if you don't have food and the taps are cut off... I would assume electricity goes before the taps? So you've got no power or anything...but...TP is a priority?

You and OJ make no sense to me.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015

So we're a month in to apocalypse. Us average fools have run out of our normal supply of toilet paper. You're the queen of TP. You've bought 72 mega rolls.

I've got dirty water. The streets are burning. People are dying en masse due to Coronavirus.

sparkuri @sparkuri is asleep in his safe room that he's been digging out for the last 10 years because he only moves by night and usually by foot ( it's quieter than when he has to fire up the deuce and a half for a long run to secure more masks...for profit).

So there you are, counting your ply! No one has anything to eat and the world is disease ravaged. How do you think you're going to charge these ravenous neighbors? Wouldn't they just take it?
Plus if you don't have food and the taps are cut off... I would assume electricity goes before the taps? So you've got no power or anything...but...TP is a priority?

Girl neighbourfriend..I'm just going to leg it with her in her Jeep to Mexico, she's Mexican. Both husbands can stay here and wait it out.

I'll pay for gas with Charmin.

OJ?

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Alright..I'm going in. I saw it. I wondered. Now I have to ask...

silentsinger @silentsinger what exactly are you imagining is a situation in which you will need all that water and TP?

Won't the taps work? Why TP and water??!
earthquake will stop the taps.
Cali is due.

Plus you can make great spitballs with TP and water.

Literally Perfect Spitballs.

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Hey fellas, Look at this doo we got right here

This motherfucker acting like the cleanest ass on earth.

You got a dirty ass yo, clean that shit up.