General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BJTT_Kiwi

My member is more well known than yours
Jun 25, 2015
Day 4 of 0 new cases in NZ.

In fact in the last 7 days we have only had 2 new cases.
There are only 30 active cases currently in the country, and 1 person in Hospital for treatment (they are NOT in ICU).

Currently level 2 lockdown rules.
The Government has "no timeframe" to move to level 1.

Note - Level 1 will still have basic and ongoing parameters around it.
Translation - We're not getting out of their control in a hurry, and there is no such thing as Level 0.

Kiddo went back to school on Monday, which was a bonus.

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
Hmmmmm.....

Namaste

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I just received my results back, no antibodies were found in my sample. My wife hasnt checked hers yet.

This sample does not contain detectable SARS-CoV-2 IgG antibodies.
This negative result does not rule out SARS-CoV-2 infection.
Correlation with epidemiologic risk factors and other clinical and
laboratory findings is recommended. Serologic results should not be
used as the sole basis to diagnose or exclude recent SARS-CoV-2
infection.
This assay was performed using the Abbott SARS-CoV-2 IgG assay.

M

member 3289

A few pages back I talked about how my state had allowed gyms to re-open with proper distancing in place, how my county had decided not to reopen gyms, and how one city, Fort Lauderdale, said they were going to allow gyms to open. The state law made allowances for local officials (i.e. counties) to make changes but this did not mean that cities could override counties.

I predicted that it would be handled peacefully and that Fort Lauderdale would have to re-close its gyms bc they are simply not important enough to do their own thing.

Lo and behold, 3 days later...

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
A few pages back I talked about how my state had allowed gyms to re-open with proper distancing in place, how my county had decided not to reopen gyms, and how one city, Fort Lauderdale, said they were going to allow gyms to open. The state law made allowances for local officials (i.e. counties) to make changes but this did not mean that cities could override counties.

I predicted that it would be handled peacefully and that Fort Lauderdale would have to re-close its gyms bc they are simply not important enough to do their own thing.

Lo and behold, 3 days later...

15K in fines a day seems a tad bit excessive.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Where's everyone ordering/buying their masks? Mine's really fucking suffocating, San Jose are trying to pass it that we have to put one on as soon as we leave the house. I always put one on to and from the car if I'm shopping for anything but breathe a sigh of relief as soon as I get in the car and can take it off.

If I catch a cold I won't be able to leave the house.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
I read someone making comments about herd immunity. I thought this was interesting.

People want to believe herd immunity without a vaccine is a walk in the park.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Lol
My father in law is like that, just snatches up snakes all the time like it's nothing. Walking through his rice fields barefoot and shit to chase down cottonmouths and shit
Did he have an accident and shit or is your mother in law just in to mating with retards and shit?

M

member 3289

Lol
My father in law is like that, just snatches up snakes all the time like it's nothing. Walking through his rice fields barefoot and shit to chase down cottonmouths and shit
Good job recognizing that it was a cottonmouth/venomous snake. Northern pussies wouldn't know that