General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

Residential painters don't, but yes, autobody painters do. Granted the ones I've met do complain about wearing masks, they just don't want to die and are paid handsomely.
A lot of residential painting is done by spray application and I can assure you they wear masks.

insulation and waterproofing sprayers do as well. Cabinet makes often have them on, also when spraying. Disaster clean up and restoration companies as well.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
A lot of residential painting is done by spray application and I can assure you they wear masks.

insulation and waterproofing sprayers do as well. Cabinet makes often have them on, also when spraying. Disaster clean up and restoration companies as well.
Those red seal trades, bro? Pretty sure they aren't.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
What about the over forty people employed to maintain and
Manage the properties and complexes, should I fire them all?
Yes, their salaries are paid for my extracting money from others, therefore they are just as bad as you, taking taking taking.

M

member 1013

Forgot drywallers/tapers

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
M

member 1013

In all the years I worked or was around construction I never met a single red seal painter or cabinet maker. You learn something new every day. Thanks.

p.s. when you down that list it's mostly trades that dont wear masks
You don’t need them, but you can get them. For most guys it makes no difference so they don’t bother.

M

member 1013

If the site manager is around and will give them shit they do. Bodymen are supposed to wear them too, but they sure as fuck dont.
No they’re just getting smarter, COPD is still the biggest killer in the workplace. The old dogs don’t so much but the younger people yea they do.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Stop moving the goal posts.....
Just standing by my original statement, bro. A guy who was being a pretentious cunt made a statement about a bunch of things he has no experience with. He's now counting on other people finding exceptions and then pretending he was correct with his original statement.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Just standing by my original statement, bro. A guy who was being a pretentious cunt made a statement about a bunch of things he has no experience with. He's now counting on other people finding exceptions and then pretending he was correct with his original statement.
Who's the original cunt?

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
No they’re just getting smarter, COPD is still the biggest killer in the workplace. The old dogs don’t so much but the younger people yea they do.
Smart people dont work in trades Lars. Just ask people with basket weaving degrees, they'll fill you in.