General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Kaladin Stormblessed

toss a coin to your witcher
Apr 24, 2017
Wtf bruh, I get an alert and then BOOM nothing.
hahha I had partially responded to one of your comments yesterday but then bailed on it. but my quote of you initially popped up when I quoted conors beard. so I edited out your quote. then edited a second to erase ny comment to beard lol

I probably also hit edit to change spelling errors twice since I'm a spaz

tl;Dr - same old story. im just a bozo lol

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Zeph @Zeph, I rinsed out my outboards cooling system because we went through a bunch of mud and shit while we were out extracting, watered the concrete for about 40 minutes, so that's nice. Enjoy my extractions.
1596221540797.png

Qat

Qute
Nov 3, 2015
Splinty @Splinty I saw a Houston Doctor on the news here. Dr. Joseph Varon. You know that guy?
He says he is fighting two wars. One against Covid 19, and one against stupidity.
He further says he has hope to win the former, but not the latter. :X

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Splinty @Splinty I saw a Houston Doctor on the news here. Dr. Joseph Varon. You know that guy?
He says he is fighting two wars. One against Covid 19, and one against stupidity.
He further says he has hope to win the former, but not the latter. :X
I think there is a rule against doxxing here......

And he's right.

MMAHAWK

@MMAHAWK21 Coast 2 Coast Combat Hour @COMBATHOUR
Feb 5, 2015
About to board an airplane

Crazy to see the airport is a ghost town on a Friday afternoon.
Also masks are required but apparently you don’t spread the virus if you take off the mask for 30 minutes to eat a bag of chips.
Another thing I noticed was that the pilots weren’t wearing face coverings in the cockpit

ShatsBassoon

Reigning Defending Monsters Champion
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Also, lay off the Romanians. If this is what wealth inequality produces, then I'm not sure I want a more equal society

(Disclaimer: I am a latent homosexual and this is a poorly disguised attempt to pretend I am interested in Romanian women or any other women for that matter).
WTF?
20200731_220204.jpg

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Also, lay off the Romanians. If this is what wealth inequality produces, then I'm not sure I want a more equal society

(Disclaimer: I am a latent homosexual and this is a poorly disguised attempt to pretend I am interested in Romanian women or any other women for that matter).
Redistribute EVERYTHING.
FUCK LANDLORDS