General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Americans are loudmouth assholes but they don't even register a mention in the cunt tourist P4P list. More annoying than downright destructive like some others.

Aussies and Brits are far worse P4P.
I meant that Canadians used to get some sort of Euro trash social credit for falling out of a vagina here. They no longer get that.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
I meant that Canadians used to get some sort of Euro trash social credit for falling out of a vagina here. They no longer get that.
P4P you should. Easily the most friendly tourists of the western countries.

Obviously being in Canada is very different. You can't walk two metres in Toronto without bumping into a cunt.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
From what I can tell most people in PNW are all about vaccines. Not sure it is the enclave you think it is.
Y'all have some of the lowest vaccination rates around....

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
As I predicted months ago, Melbourne didn't get destroyed by the Wuhan flu, we got fucked by the mutated American flu.

You disease-ridden cunts and your orange retard-in-chief fucked us, just as some disease-ridden salami swallowers from Europe fucked you.

Edit: Respectful discussion please, Vutu - L

Last edited by a moderator:

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
P4P you should. Easily the most friendly tourists of the western countries.

Obviously being in Canada is very different. You can't walk two metres in Toronto without bumping into a cunt.
I think we should build a wall around Toronto that fucking shithole.

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
Is our immunity starting to get herd like in Texas?
The key word in 'herd immunity' is 'immunity', mete. Don't worry, even retarded milk shitters who call themselves epidemiologists struggle with this basic concept, so I am not having a go at you.

Your daily cases will start to decrease because so many cunts have been exposed already, yes. But that's not called herd immunity.

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
Funny how you Canucks can't recognize your own people. I can hear your goofy accents right away

"Most recently this weekend, there was a gentleman up towards Huntsville getting gas in his vehicle, and two gentlemen approached him and said, 'you're American go home.' And he said, 'I'm Canadian. I live here.' And they literally said, no, we don't believe you show us your passport," Phil Harding, the mayor of nearby Kuskoka Lakes, told CP24.

Build that wall, eh?

Namaste

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Y'all have some of the lowest vaccination rates around....

interesting

Hope you fact/bias checked your sources

Wasn't there also some NY Jews that were "bad anti vaxxers" and had a "measles outbreak"

All I see in the news here is pro vaxx/can't go back to normal without a vaxx headlines and comments

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Virus shutdowns/less tourism lead to economic struggle but also elephant baby boom in Kenya -- 140 born so far, including two sets of twins.
thanks for a positive post
Very cool
Elephants are amazing noble creatures

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
interesting

Wasn't there also some NY Jews that were "bad anti vaxxers" and had a "measles outbreak"

All I see in the news here is pro vaxx/can't go back to normal without a vaxx headlines and comments
Oh I fact checked the shit out of them.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Funny how you Canucks can't recognize your own people. I can hear your goofy accents right away

"Most recently this weekend, there was a gentleman up towards Huntsville getting gas in his vehicle, and two gentlemen approached him and said, 'you're American go home.' And he said, 'I'm Canadian. I live here.' And they literally said, no, we don't believe you show us your passport," Phil Harding, the mayor of nearby Kuskoka Lakes, told CP24.

Maybe his fly was undone. The two gentleman saw a micro penis and assumed he was from Florida.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
interesting

Highly liberal areas and highly conservative religious areas simultaneously display the largest rates of vaccine exemptions.
In the former, naturopathy is typically invoked and in the latter feelings of interfering with God's will are often used.

Famous measles outbreaks that occurred around the same news cycle the New York Jews you mentioned, some Midwest Christian missionaries that went unvaccinated to India, and Pacific Northwest hippies.
It makes for an interesting linking of behavior since you would expect to see very dissimilar opinions on life and so many other areas in these groups.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Highly liberal areas and highly conservative religious areas simultaneously display the largest rates of vaccine exemptions.
In the former, naturopathy is typically invoked and in the latter feelings of interfering with God's will are often used.

Famous measles outbreaks that occurred around the same news cycle the New York Jews you mentioned, some Midwest Christian missionaries that went unvaccinated to India, and Pacific Northwest hippies.
It makes for an interesting linking of behavior since you would expect to see very dissimilar opinions on life and so many other areas in these groups.
Interesting, info and perspective.

They should all be put in camps IMO. Removed from society with force.

We can't have non conformers amongst us.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Maybe his fly was undone. The two gentleman saw a micro penis and assumed he was from Florida.
Right on the money SC

MicroPenises are awesome

In 20 years they will be all the rage

People will be getting reductions all over the world

Hopefully I am still alive to be part of the New Micropenis World Order

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
No gaffes detected, only truth.

Terrible source. Please come back and try again.

M

member 3289

Right on the money SC

MicroPenises are awesome

In 20 years they will be all the rage

People will be getting reductions all over the world

Hopefully I am still alive to be part of the New Micropenis World Order
Jesus fuck this is unfunny