General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Just got tested as well as my results. I’m negative. Insert “I’m not surprised GIF” here.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Some fuckin indian in a winnepeg jets jersey karened out at me earlier today in the Vernon dollar tree.he comes in the store and starts pointing at me and pointing at my kid and pointing at me and not really saying anything.i said what the fuck are you pointing at?he goes you arent 6ft apart .i said fuck off and mind your own business.he starts yammering on about covid and bubbles while waving a finger at me.i said do you want me to break that fuckin finger off?he switched to hey man i was only joking.i said well i aint fuckin laughing.have a nice day.he goes i dont need anything from this store anyways and takes off out of the store.weird.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Some fuckin indian in a winnepeg jets jersey karened out at me earlier today in the Vernon dollar tree.he comes in the store and starts pointing at me and pointing at my kid and pointing at me and not really saying anything.i said what the fuck are you pointing at?he goes you arent 6ft apart .i said fuck off and mind your own business.he starts yammering on about covid and bubbles while waving a finger at me.i said do you want me to break that fuckin finger off?he switched to hey man i was only joking.i said well i aint fuckin laughing.have a nice day.he goes i dont need anything from this store anyways and takes off out of the store.weird.
Any chance he a mustache and was drinking a Starbucks pumpkin spice

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Bummer...sounds like a dickwad

I only get dirty looks from Karens here

Nobody has said shit...I have been expecting it but nothing so far

Note to Karens reading this post...I wear my face diaper when asked so stick your face diaper comments inside your face diaper

Last edited:

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
California strikes again
Now a city can’t open up until the worst part of the county catches up.
science out the door and racist virus welcome

I heard a breakdown of the Phases in Cali and how many "cases" are required for each phase

One of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard

Not scientific in any manner sadly

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
I highly doubt this story happened. Just saying.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
I heard a breakdown of the Phases in Cali and how many "cases" are required for each phase

One of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard

Not scientific in any manner sadly
Some might even call someone a conspiracy theorist if they somehow connected the areas still infected with those “Protesting”

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Bummer...sounds like a dickwad

I only get dirty looks from Karens here

Nobody has said shit...I have been expecting it but nothing so far

Note to Karens reading this post...I wear my face diaper when asked so stick your face diaper comments inside your face diaper
Everyone is generally pretty nice here regardless.i think he was just a street person

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
I’m being required to get another covid test after showing a negative result last Friday. Looks like I will be paid to go fishing again this week. Dang!