General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
There are people around here that have gotten a positive covid results and we're never tested. Lots of fuckery in my eyes.
Well that has nothing to do with your post. Your post speaks to people being paid for hospital stays with a covid diagnosis. A covid diagnosis on someone with no symptoms and no hospital stay isn't going to generate anyone any money.

Or am I missing something?

Mr Smokalotapotamus

You gonna pass that bro??
Jun 23, 2018
Well that has nothing to do with your post. Your post speaks to people being paid for hospital stays with a covid diagnosis. A covid diagnosis on someone with no symptoms and no hospital stay isn't going to generate anyone any money.

Or am I missing something?
Maybe? Lets say you're really sick and go to the er. The hospital gets paid much more for covid so everything became covid. Common knowledge around here. I'm just outside Detroit.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Maybe? Lets say you're really sick and go to the er. The hospital gets paid much more for covid so everything became covid. Common knowledge around here. I'm just outside Detroit.
explain excess mortality.

how many doctors and nurses are involved in this conspiracy?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Who says there isn't evidence? Just cuz I'm not going out of my way to find it for you doesn't mean it isn't true. I care not what you believe but when I run across some I'll post it.
excess mortality. Explain what everyone is dying from if it's not from COVID.