General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
hy·per·bo·le

noun

1. exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.
    "he vowed revenge with oaths and hyperboles"
The lasting misery of coronavirus long-haulers

These patients are likely to represent the worst-case scenario. Because most infected people do not end up in hospital, Gholamrezanezhad says the overall rate of such intermediate-term lung damage is likely to be much lower — his best guess is that it is less than 10%[/QUOTE]

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Splinty @Splinty SC MMA MD @SC MMA MD

How does this statement make you guys feel? Since he straight up says that you get more money for attributing a death to Covid does that make you feel nice? Is it true? Do you feel as though your integrity is being questioned?
He also said we are stealing PPE earlier this year to justify why shortages were happening.

Trump also denied the increase in cases today.

As above, this is all deflection to justify doing nothing.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Covid does pay the hospital more does it not?
I literally explained it to you two days ago. But you continue to hold on to it.
No. There is not a covid case = covid money.

And as I told you before the opposite is quite true in which many hospitals are getting huge amounts of federal money for their downturned revenues that is not linked to the number of Coronavirus cases they are seeing at all.

At some point people are going to quit trying to help you since you don't seem to really want it.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Splinty @Splinty SC MMA MD @SC MMA MD

How does this statement make you guys feel? Since he straight up says that you get more money for attributing a death to Covid does that make you feel nice? Is it true? Do you feel as though your integrity is being questioned?
I swear to god, Trump or one of his people reads this forum. And I don't meant the CIA or NSA.
We just talked about this yesterday.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
He also said we are stealing PPE earlier this year to justify why shortages were happening.

Trump also denied the increase in cases today.

As above, this is all deflection to justify doing nothing.
I know what you bought with all that stolen ppe..... You ain't fooling me!

Mr Smokalotapotamus

You gonna pass that bro??
Jun 23, 2018
I literally explained it to you two days ago. But you continue to hold on to it.
No. There is not a covid case = covid money.

And as I told you before the opposite is quite true in which many hospitals are getting huge amounts of federal money for their downturned revenues that is not linked to the number of Coronavirus cases they are seeing at all.

At some point people are going to quit trying to help you since you don't seem to really want it.
I understand your frustration but plz keep in mind I'm half retarded. I'm just not convinced I guess.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I understand your frustration but plz keep in mind I'm half retarded. I'm just not convinced I guess.
You've got to be trolling at this point...

So feel free to link me to the federal program that pays per Covid19 case. You think it. Go ahead and show it. It's up to you now.

You don't see how something costing you billions, killing hundreds of thousands, and filling up needed hospital beds going into flu season affects you either sooo....

Mr Smokalotapotamus

Jun 23, 2018

So feel free to link me to the federal program that pays per Covid19 case. You think it. Go ahead and show it. It's up to you now.

You don't see how something costing you billions, killing hundreds of thousands, and filling up needed hospital beds going into flu season affects you either sooo....
I'm not trolling at all, just trying to be funny. Humors good medicine, no? I can't link to anything, I'm in this thread to learn wtf is really going on. I appreciate your input greatly as you're working with the illness first hand. I'll just read n not post in this thread. Easy fix! Cheers!

Mr Smokalotapotamus

Jun 23, 2018

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019

There is no flu this year.

Zero cases apparently.

How queer.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
You don't read articles do you?

No deaths associated with influenza vaccination have been reported in Singapore to date...

Two other influenza vaccines that have been brought into Singapore for the Northern Hemisphere 2020/21 influenza season may continue to be used, Singapore health authorities said.