General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
How am I the asshole because my cousins dishwasher died?
Posted just above you shared with us that someone he knows has passed and he believes it's related to getting the vaccine. You make a post mocking him, take your asshole hat off and just be the fun, cute, empathic green party voter you are

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Posted just above you shared with us that someone he knows has passed and he believes it's related to getting the vaccine. You make a post mocking him, take your asshole hat off and just be the fun, cute, empathic green party voter you are
I quoted a joke post about someone getting arrested for unpaid parking tickets two weeks after their vaccine.

I am sure there are many posts about death in the Covid thread.

The post above that was about someone having a stoke… not sure how it got linked to his vaccine shot?

And I like my asshole hat, it covers my bald spot.

M

member 3289

The guy said someone had had a stroke, not that someone had passed.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Well there you have it.

Lockdowns work.
except some places only locked down for a couple weeks and Walmart and Costco and all other Huge businesses never locked down at all and had record crowds...without masks in most states

Hmmnnnn...Lockdowns don't work it seems

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
except some places only locked down for a couple weeks and Walmart and Costco and all other Huge businesses never locked down at all and had record crowds...without masks in most states

Look at the numbers. Didn't even need a vaccine when everything was shut down. The logic is undeniable.

I'm glad that you agree that we obviously needed them to be far more strict as well.

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I quoted a joke post about someone getting arrested for unpaid parking tickets two weeks after their vaccine.

I am sure there are many posts about death in the Covid thread.

The post above that was about someone having a stoke… not sure how it got linked to his vaccine shot?

And I like my asshole hat, it covers my bald spot.
Your bald spot is what makes you beautiful, it adds to your charismatic character.... love you, just be kind vote NDP

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Look at the numbers. Didn't even need a vaccine when everything was shut down. The logic is undeniable.

I'm glad that you agree that we obviously needed them to be far more strict as well.
No

and

Naw

We never needed a vaccine

Last edited:

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015

Real lockdowns work.

The US never had real lockdowns

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
This dude died sadly. He had been posting his updates. Lost his mom, brother, and now him.
Terrible

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMRX9RVb3/
Really sad

were they all vaccinated?
all unvaccinated?
a genetic weakness for such a virus?
environmental toxin they are or were all exposed to?

Got any details? Seems like the odds of all 3 of them going would be astronomical. Hopefully somebody can find the factor that links them and their passings.